Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally here and available for all players on the Android platform. The battle royale game has gained immense popularity since its launch. The BGMI has almost all the features of PUBG Mobile. This also means that like PUBG Mobile, you can also create your own Clan or join an existing one. But what are clans? What are the best names of Clans? How to change Clan names in BGMI? All these questions might be baffling you right now. So, in order to clear some air, we have listed 50+ best Clan names for BGMI along with the exact way to change clan name or create a clan. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Launched: 10 Million Download Reward Released, How to Update to Official Launch Version
- BGMI Names (June 2021): 50+ Best Stylish Design Nicknames for Battlegrounds Mobile India
What are Clans in Battlegrounds Mobile India aka PUBG Mobile?
Clans are basically a group of players with which you can play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). The game allows you to join a clan or create a new clan. The Clan not only allows players to play with other players who are not on their friends’ list, but it also brings some interesting benefits. You can join a clan and finish different missions daily to earn Clan Points. The points can be easily redeemed to Shop different items like Clothes, crate coupon scrap, Rename Card, and more.
50+ Best Clan Names to Use in BGMI (Globally Known as PUBG Mobile)
Here’s a list of 50 best Clan names you can use in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) or PUBG Mobile:
- ★彡[ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ]彡★
- O҉N҉E҉ P҉I҉E҉C҉E҉
- ᭓ H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉╰‿╯
- 尺乇 Mㄖ∨乇尺S
- ꧁♀️☆☬League of Heroes☬☆♀️꧂
- ꧁Los Locos꧂
- Elite Warriors
- Legion Of Death
- ℋℰᗩᗪŞ ℋØØƬ༒ᶠᶥʳᵉ꧂
- Nova legends
- ＧＯＤＳ ＯＦ ＯＬＹＭＰＵＳ
- ╰‿╯ᵐᵃᶠⁱᵃ• ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿˢ ⃟○ツ
- R O M P E C R A N E O S
- ＥＳＣＵＡＤＲ⊕Ｎ ＳＵＩＣＩＤＡ
- ♛✘L• A T I N O S 么
- ＯＦＩＣϟＡＬ ＳＰＯＲＴＳㅤ亗
- ✞ঔৣSQUAD CBBAঔৣ✞
- █▬█ █ ▀█▀
- ×°ᖘresti𝕘e G𝓊ŇŇers°×
- PB乡 PEAKY BLINDERS
- CARTEL |ᴬᵏ₄₇
- ᵂᴮ〄ㅤ✿ Ꮇ Ｉ N Ꭺ Ꭲ Ｏ ✿
- DØØm 𐌁rΐnger͢͢͢s
- AsSaSsInS [¥•Elite•¥]
- MAFIA FAMILY亗
- Ｈａｋｕｎａ Ｍａｔａｔａ
- Kɩŋʛ Oʆ ĸɩŋʛs
- ᎢᎻᏋ ᏚᏢᎪᏒᎢᎪᏘᏚ
How to Change Clan Name in BGMI?
Changing Clan Names is pretty simple. If you are creating a new clan, you can easily enter the name there. However, you need to have a Clan Rename Card if you want to change your Clan name. You can purchase the Card by obtaining clan points. Once you have 300 Clan Points, you can go to the ‘Shop’ and just purchase the Clan Rename Card. Once done, here’s how you can change your Clan Name:
- Go to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) app and then head to the lobby.
- There you will find the Inventory button right next to the Mission at the bottom-right corner.
- Click on the box icon and there you will find ‘Clan Rename Card’. Tap on it and then add the new name in the dialogue box.
- Once done, simply press ‘Ok’ to confirm and your clan name will be changed instantly.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind. Once you have changed your BGMI Clan name, you cannot revert it back. Furthermore, you can only change the clan name after 60 days.
How to Create a Clan in BGMI?
You can also create a clan on BGMI. However, there are certain requirements you need to follow. To start with, you need to have 50,000 BP to create a clan. Once you have the required BP, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) app and go to the lobby.
- Click on the Arrow at the button-right corner. You will see different options including Settings, Clans, and more.
- Tap on Clan and you will see an option to join an existing clan or Create Clan. Tap on the latter.
- You then need to enter the Clan Name along with Clan Motto, which is basically a description of up to 60 characters. Apart from this, you need to select Clan Tag including Classic Clan, EvoGround Clan, RP Clan, and Balanced Clan.
- You can also customize the Insignia Name and logo by clicking on the Change button right beneath the Clan logo.
- Once done, you can click on Create Clan and the new clan will be created.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page