Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is one of the few telecom operators in India that has a plethora of prepaid recharge plans, especially for different circles. The state-owned operator is available across every nook and cranny of the country. And like all the other telecom operators including Airtel, Vodafone Idea or Reliance Jio, BSNL also allows its customers to check their call and data balance, get new offers, and more with simply USSD codes or through its application.
That said, it sometimes gets difficult to know each and every BSNL USSD code. There are different codes that fetch different information including data, SMS, talk-time, remaining balance, and more. In this article, we are going to show you how to check BSNL balance, data, and more. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
BSNL Balance Check Numbers: How to Check BSNL Prepaid Main Balance
In order to check for the main balance from any BSNL number, all you need to is dial *123# on the calling app. The USSD code will automatically fetch the balance for you. You can also dial *112# and follow the instructions on the screen to know the BSNL prepaid main balance.
The company also gives an option to check the BSNL balance by sending an SMS. Customers can send ‘BAL’ to 123 to know the remaining balance of your number. Apart from this, users can also download the application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and log in to the app using the OTP. Once done, you can easily check the main balance from the app with ease.
BSNL Data Balance Numbers or Enquiry Codes
BSNL also gives you an option to check for the data balance from your BSNL number using different USSD codes:
- If you want to check 2G or 3G data, one can dial *123*6# or *123*10# to check for the balance.
- BSNL also has 4G coverage in limited circles. Users who are on BSNL 4G network can check for the data by simply dialling *124#.
- You can also check for BSNL net balance using *124*2#
- Furthermore, one can also dial *112# to know the data balance.
- In order to check for night data balance, one can dial *123*8#.
- One can also check the details of the data balance by going to the application as well.
How to Check BSNL Prepaid SIM Validity
In order to check for the prepaid SIM validity, one can simply dial *123*1#. This will show you the main balance along with the validity details of your BSNL prepaid number. One can also use the application to see the remaining validity of your BSNL mobile number.
BSNL SMS Pack Balance Enquiry USSD Codes
The telecom operator also offers you an option to check for the SMS pack balance using USSD codes. All you need to do is dial the below-mentioned codes to fetch the result of your remaining SMS balance:
How to Check BSNL Active Prepaid Plan
If you are confused about the active prepaid plan of your prepaid number, the company also has some USSD codes to solve this problem. Users can simply dial the below-mentioned USSD codes to know the BSNL active prepaid plan.
List of All BSNL USSD Enquiry Codes
|BSNL USSD Codes||Features|
|*123# or *124*1#||Check Main Balance|
|*124*2# *123*10# or *123*1# or *123*6#||Check Net balance|
|*999#||Find SIM Card Number|
|*444#||Check Prepaid Offers|
|*102# or *124*8# or *124*5#||Active Prepaid Plan|
|*124*10#||Check Video Call Balance|
|*102#||Check Last Call Charge Detail|
|*123*5# or *123*6#||Check Network Call|
|*123*4#||Check FRC on net Balance|
How to Recharge Your BSNL Number Using USSD Code?
For those who don’t know, the state-owned operator also gives you an option to make recharge using the USSD codes. The company gives an option to recharge top-up scratch card using the USSD codes. It also allows you to recharge other’s number, and more. The process is fairly simple. Customers need to dial *124#, then press 2. You will see two options namely Scratch Card Refill and Third Party Recharge. One can choose the two options to make a recharge on your BSNL prepaid number.
What is GP2 in BSNL?
GP stands for Grace Period. BSNL offers two types of grace periods for its customers. The second one is known as GP2. The Grace Period 2 or GP2 starts from the 8th day of the expiry of the validity. Furthermore, customers get 165 days of a grace period to re-activate the BSNL SIM. Post that, the SIM will be completely deactivated.
What is GP1 in BSNL?
As we said, BSNL offers two different types of grace period for its customers. We already discussed GP2 and now it is time to know about GP1. Grace Period 1 or GP1 is the period from the date of expiry of the validity. The GP1 is valid for 7 days.
What are the best BSNL prepaid recharge plans for Inactive GP 2 Customer?
BSNL offers two different prepaid plans for GP2 or inactive customers. With these plans, customers can activate their dormant BSNL prepaid number. And these plans are as follows:
- STV-139: The first plan is STV-139 that comes with a price tag of Rs 139. The pack offers a validity of 28 days along with 2GB of data per day. it also offers unlimited voice calls on local, STD and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi circles along with 100 SMS per day.
- PV-1199: The plan voucher recharge option from BSNL comes with a price tag of Rs 1,199. The pack extends the validity to 365 days and is currently available in the Andhra Pradesh circle. The pack offers unlimited voice calls on local, STD, and national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi. It also comes with 24GB of data along with 100 SMS per day.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page