FIFA World Cup 2022 has kicked off, and the tournament is in full gear. Thirty-two teams are playing for the most precious prize in international football. It is being broadcasted worldwide and is one of the most-watched sporting events in the world.
With the final round of matches in the group stages underway at the World Cup 2022 and Netherlands, Senegal, England and USA are the first teams officially through to the round of 16 with Netherlands facing USA and England facing Ghana. Portugal along with defending champions France and five time World Cup winners Brazil have also advanced to the Round of 16 by winning two consecutive matches. The Day 10 matches in Group A Senegal beating Ecuador 2-1 and Netherlands winning against Qatar 2-0. In Group B, Iran lost to USA 0-1 while England beat Wales 3-0.
In India, the rights for FIFA World Cup 2022 have been secured by Viacom 18 networks. Viacom 18 has three new sports TV channels in India: Sports 18 1, Sports 18 1 HD and Sports 18 Khel. Let us talk about the TV channels that live telecast FIFA World Cup 2022, how to add them to your DTH, its channel numbers, price and more.
Day 11 Matches
The 11th day of the matches are set to begin which means that the final Group games are upon us and to avoid conflict of interest in different results, group games will take place at the same time. Groups C and D matches are set to take place today and here are the fixtures.
|France vs Tunisia||Group D||8:30 PM|
|Australia vs Denmark||Group D||8:30 PM|
|Poland vs Argentina||Group C||12:30 AM (1 December)|
|Saudi Arabia vs Mexico||Group C||
12:30 AM (1 December)
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Live Telecast Channels: List of Sports 18 Channels in India
As you already know, FIFA World Cup 2022 is being telecast on Sports 18 channels in India. There are three channels from Sports 18 where it is being broadcast:
- Sports 18 1
- Sports 18 1 HD
- Sports 18 Khel
Sports 18 1 and Sports 18 1 HD are broadcast in English and are paid channels, while Sports 18 Khel is free, and it is the Hindi version of the three. But Sports 18 Khel has limited availability in India right now.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Broadcast Channels in English
Here are the TV channels that are broadcasting FIFA World Cup 2022 in English: Sports 18 1 and Sports 18 1 HD.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Broadcast Channels in Hindi
FIFA World Cup 2022 is being broadcast in Hindi on only one channel: Sports 18 Khel.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Broadcast Channels in Regional Languages
FIFA World Cup 2022 is not broadcasted on TV in regional languages. You can watch it in regional languages in the JioCinema app.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Broadcast Channel Numbers with Price
Here are the channels that live broadcast FIFA World Cup 2022 in India, along with the channel numbers and prices.
|Channel Name||Channel Number on Tata Play||Channel Number on Airtel Digital TV||Channel Number on D2H||Channel Number of Dish TV||Channel Number on Sun Direct||Channel Number on DD Free Dish||Price|
|Sports 18 1||488||293||N/A||644||505||N/A||Rs 8
(Rs 14.16 on Tata Play)
|Sports 18 1 HD||487||294||666||643||983||N/A||Rs 8
(Rs 14.16 on Tata Play)
|Sports 18 Khel||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||25||Free|
How to add Sports 18 channels on Tata Play?
There are various ways to add Sports 18 1 and Sports 18 1 HD channels on Tata Play: Via SMS, Phone or App.
- To add the channels via SMS, you can send ADD <channel number> to 56633 from your registered phone number to add your channel.
- To add the channels via phone, you can call 1800-208-6633 from your registered phone number and talk with the customer support executive to add the channel.
- To add the channels via the app, you have to log in to your account and add the channels using the ‘A-la-carte’ option.
How to add Sports 18 channels on Airtel Digital TV?
Airtel Digital TV lets your add Sports 18 channels on Airtel Digital TV via SMS, Missed Call or App.
- To add Sports 18 channels via SMS, send ADD to 54325. You’ll get a reply from Airtel asking which channel number to add. Reply with the channel number you want to add.
- To add the channels via a missed call, call 9154052XXX. Replace the last three Xs with the channel number.
- You can also add your channels via the Airtel Thanks app. You’ll find the ‘A-la-carte’ option under the ‘Add Channel’ option to add single channels.
How to add Sports 18 channels on D2H?
Videocon D2H allows you to add single channels via phone, missed call, SMS, website and app.
- To add a channel on D2H via phone, call 9115691156 and talk with the customer support executive with the channel number.
- Give a missed call to 1800-3150-222 from your registered phone number, and you will receive a call from a D2H customer support executive. Provide them with the channel number you want to add.
- To add a channel to D2H via SMS, send ADD <channel number> and send it to 566777 or 9212012299.
- To add a channel to D2H via an app or website, you must sign in to your account. Under the ‘Channels’ option, select the ‘A-la-Carte channels’ option and select Sports 18 channels from the list you want to add.
How to add Sports 18 channels on Dish TV?
Dish TV allows you to add channels via SMS, missed calls, website and app.
- Send DISHTV GET <channel number> to 57575 to add a channel to your Dish TV subscription via SMS.
- Give a missed call to 1800-568-XXXX, replace the X with the channel number, and if the channel number is three-digit, precede it with a 0.
- With the website and app, you have to sign in to your account, and you’ll find the option to add single channels in the ‘A-la-Carte’ option.
How to add Sports 18 channels on Sun Direct?
With Sun Direct DTH, you can add your channels via phone, missed call, or website.
- To add TV channels to your Sun Direct subscription, call 1800-123-7575 or 1800-103-7575 from your registered phone number. You have to provide the channel number to the customer support executive.
- Give a missed call to 7601012345 from your registered phone number, and you’ll get a call back from Sun Direct customer support asking you which channel number to add.
- You can also add a channel using the sundirect.in website. You must sign in to your account and add the channel from the subscription pack option.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Broadcast Channels: List of Channels to Watch in Other Countries
|United Kingdom||BBC & ITV|
|United States||FoxSports (English), Telemundo (Spanish)|
|Germany||ZDF & ARD (Free), MagentaTV (Subscription)|
|France||TF1 (28 matches free), beIN Sports|
|Switzerland||SRG SSR (Free)|
|Portugal||RTP (22 Matches Free), SportTV (Subscription)|
|Brazil||TV Globo (Free), SporTV (Paid)|
|Spain||RTVE (free), MediaPro (Subscription)|
|North Africa||beIN Sports|
FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Audio Broadcast: List of Platforms to Audio Broadcast Live Matches
Indian radio services like All India Radio aren’t broadcasting FIFA World Cup 2022. But it is being broadcasted by internet radios like TuneIN radio and BBC Radio 5 Live.
TuneIn radio’s premium subscribers can catch a live simulcast of all 64 matches broadcast by FOX sports. It will carry FOX sports commentary and other FOX sports coverage for World Cup, such as ‘FIFA World Cup Live’ and ‘FIFA World Cup Today’. The TuneIn premium subscription starts at $7.99 per month.
You can also listen to FIFA World Cup via BBC Radio 5 Live. It is free to listen to, unlike TuneIn premium. BBC is the official broadcaster of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in the UK; it also has audio streaming rights for the same
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page