- The Garmin Venu 3 and the Venu 3S offers new health tracking modes.
- The Venu 3 duo now has nap detection mode as well as wheelchair mode.
- These new wearables features an AMOLED display.
Garmin has officially announced the Garmin Venu 3 series smartwatches, the Garmin Venu 3 and the Venu 3S. These newly introduced wearables bring new health-tracking modes as well they can track your naps. These new smartwatches however share a similar design to the Venu 2 and Venu 2S. The Venu 3 offers a 14-day battery life and it boasts an AMOLED display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the Venu 3 and the Venu 3S ahead:
Garmin Venu 3 Series Pricing
The Garmin Venu 3 series is priced at $499 (roughly Rs 37,200). The pricing is applicable for all sizes. The Venu 3 and the Venu 3S are available for purchase in the US via Garmin’s official website.
Garmin Venu 3, Venu 3S Specifications, Features
The Garmin Venu 3 and the 3S comes in 41mm and 45mm sizes. The Venu 3 boasts a 1.4-inch AMOLED display that has a 454 x 454 pixels resolution. On the other hand, the Venu 3S comes with a 1.2-inch AMOLED display featuring 390 x 390-pixel resolution. These new wearables from Garmin offer new health-tracking modes. The company has added a new mode called wheelchair, which can track pushes instead of steps, as well as it can give weight shift alerts. The company says that there will also be wheelchair specific short apps and workouts. This new mode will remain exclusive to Venu 3 series only as confirmed by Garmin.
Furthermore, the Venu 3 series also can detect naps and it can add them to overall sleep tracking. The company also said that the nap detection will be rolled out to its other wearables. As far as the other key features of the Venu 3 duo go, it has 8GB of RAM, NFC support for contactless payments, a built-in speaker, and a microphone. The wearables also include Morning Report which provides a daily summary as well as overall information every morning. The company has mentioned on its website that the Morning Report is sent out one hour before your set wake time.
Garmin claims that the Venu 3S offers 10 days of battery life, while the Venu 3 can last for 14 days. The battery life will vary based on the GNSS location services enabled. With the GNSS location service activated the Venu 3 can last for 20 hours.
Garmin Venu 3, Venu 3S Specifications
- 1.4-inch AMOLED display 454 x 454 pixels resolution (Venu 3), 1.2-inch AMOLED display 390 x 390-pixel resolution (Venu 3S), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Wheelchair mode, Nap detection, Morning Report, Meditation activity, Interval creation.
- Microphone, built-in speaker.
- 8GB RAM, NFC support, 5ATM water resistance.
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor.
- 14 days battery life (Venu 3), 10 days battery life (Venu 3S).