- The teaser revealed by Google confirms that the Pixel 8 Pro will feature a triple-camera setup, while the Pixel 8 will flaunt dual cameras.
- The Pixel 8 series will be available for pre-order in India starting from October 5 via Flipkart.
- The Pixel 8 Pro and the Pixel 8 is expected to feature Tensor G3 chipset.
The Google Pixel 8 Pro, Pixel 8, and Pixel Watch 2 teasers have been released by Google as their launch approaches. The company has released two teasers on its X (formerly Twitter) account which confirms the design of the Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro, and the Pixel Watch 2. Additionally, the teaser reveals that the Pixel Buds Pro will launch in the Porcelain colour which matches the colour of the Pixel 8 Pro and the smartwatch.
Google Pixel 8 Pro, Pixel Watch 2, Pixel Buds Pro Confirmed To Launch in Porcelain Colour
The teaser revealed by Google shows that the Pixel 8 Pro will be featuring a triple-camera setup accompanied by an LED flash. The device will also have a temperature sensor on the rear side. Furthermore, the teaser also discloses the Pixel Watch 2 whose design appears to be the same as first generation Pixel Watch. Both the Pixel 8 Pro and the Pixel Watch 2 are shown in Porcelain colour in the newly released video. Another teaser revealed by the company also shows the Pixel 8 in the Pink colour. Furthermore, it also can be seen in the teaser that the device will have a dual-camera setup accompanied by a LED flash. The video also discloses that the Pixel 8 Pro will be available for pre-order in the US starting from October 4.
Save the d8.
— Made by Google (@madebygoogle) September 7, 2023
Google India on the other hand also has revealed on its X (formerly Twitter) handle that the Pixel 8 series will be available for pre-order in India starting from October 5 via Flipkart.
As far as the specifications of the Pixel 8 go, it is expected to feature a 6.17-inch OLED display with an FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. On the other hand, the Pixel 8 Pro is supposed to sport a 6.7-inch OLED display. Both these devices are expected to feature a Tensor G3 chipset and a Titan security chip. On the software side of things, these smartphones could run Android 14 out of the box. Moving onto the imaging department, the Pixel 8 is tipped to feature a 50MP dual-camera setup and an 11MP selfie camera.
The Pixel 8 Pro might feature a 50MP primary camera with OIS support, a 64MP ultra-wide lens, and a 48MP telephoto camera. The smartphone could pack a 4,950mAh battery which might support 27W wired fast charging and 24W wireless charging. The Pixel 8 on the other hand is expected to pack a 4,485mAh battery.
Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.17-inch OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution,(Pixel 8), 6.71-inch OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate (Pixel 8 Pro).
- Processor: Google’s Tensor G3 SoC.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage.
- Software: Android 14.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide lens (Pixel 8), 50MP main camera, OIS, 64MP ultra-wide lens, 48MP telephoto camera (Pixel 8 Pro).
- Battery: 4,485mAh, 24W wired and 12W wireless charging support (Pixel 8) 4,950mAh battery, 27W wired fast charging support, 12W wireless charging support (Pixel 8 Pro).
- Front-facing camera: 11MP.