Indian Oil is one of the most prominent players in delivering liquified petroleum gas (LPG) to Indian kitchens. The company provides different types of cylinders for both domestic and commercial usage. We have 5kg and 14.2kg cylinders for household usage. In comparison, the 19kg, 47.5 kg and 425 kg cylinders are meant for industrial and commercial use. That said, the company has also taken the necessary steps to make Indane gas booking convenient for its customers.
The brand recently announced that it has rolled out one customer care number to book LPG cylinders across the country. Moreover, the brand also allows users to book the LPG using its website, application, SMS, WhatsApp, IVRS services, and more.
In this article, we will talk in detail about the various ways you can easily make Indane gas booking online. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Via Website
Indane Gas cylinders can be quickly booked from its official website. One can also make payment on the website to book the cylinder using debit cards, credit cards, or internet banking. However, you need to first register on the website to book the gas cylinder. Here’s how you can do it:
- Click on this link and tap on Register Now.
- You will be asked to fill in your personal information like name, mobile number, email address, and more.
- Once done, click on Proceed button and follow the on-screen instructions to register on the website.
Once you have registered on the website, you can log in with the details and then just fill-up the form to place the order from the website. The order will be sent to the concerned distributor, and you will be able to track the status of the gas cylinder directly from the website.
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Via IVRS Service
Indane gas cylinders can also be booked with the IVRS service. All you need to do is call it from your registered mobile number. If you have not registered for the IVRS service, you can do the following:
- Open the Phone application on your smartphone and dial 7718955555 number.
- You will be asked to enter the 16-digit customer ID that usually starts with 7. You can find in your LPG invoices, cash memos or subscription voucher.
- Once done, the IVRS service will ask you to re-enter the last four digits of the 16-digit LPG ID or the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number, which is available with your Indane distributor.
- Once done, your phone number will be registered for the Indane gas cylinder refill booking.
Now that you have registered the mobile number for automatic refill booking, here’s how you can do it:
- Dial 7718955555 number from your registered mobile number and select the preferred language.
- The system will announce the 16-digit LPG ID number. Press 1 to confirm it and book Indane gas through IVRS service.
- Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation SMS that will include your booking number and other details.
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Via SMS
Customers can also book the Indane LPG cylinder using the SMS facility. However, you need to first register yourself. To do that, you need to send an SMS to 7718955555. You need to type your 16 digit customer ID <space> UID (last 4 digits of Aadhaar number) or 16 digit customer ID <space> SV (last 4 digit of subscription voucher). Once done, you can send the SMS REFILL to 7718955555 to book an Indane gas cylinder using the SMS service.
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Via Mobile Application
Customers can download the IndianOil One application to book gas cylinders on their Android or iOS device. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the IndanOil One application.
- Once installed, open the application and follow the on-screen instructions to register yourself for booking the cylinder.
- Click on the Order Cylinder option and fill in the necessary details. Then, click on Order Now and make the payment using debit cards, credit cards, or internet banking.
- With this, you will book your LPG cylinder without much hassle.
How to Book Indane Gas Cylinder Via WhatsApp
Indian Oil also gives you an option to book your LPG cylinder using the WhatsApp application. However, this service can be only availed from registered mobile numbers. Here’s how you can do it.
- Save the number 7588888824 on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Open the WhatsApp application and search for the number on the platform.
- Open the chat and type the message REFILL. Now, simply tap to send it.
With this, you will book a gas cylinder directly from WhatsApp. Interestingly, you can also check for the status of your booking. For this, you need to send STATUS# and the order number to the same number to get the status of your booking
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page