- The Infinix GT 10 Pro is available in 8GB RAM and 256GB storage configuration.
- Infinix is yet to announce the price hike officially but the new price is already live on Flipkart.
- The Infinix GT 10 Pro was available for as low as Rs 17,999 including bank offers.
In an unexpected move, Infinix seems to have increased the Infinix GT 10 Pro price in India. The smartphone went official just last month and has already seen a bump in the pricing. The company is yet to make an official announcement about the price change but the new price with a Rs 1,000 jump is already live on Flipkart. Here is everything you need to know.
Infinix GT 10 Pro New Price in India
The Infinix GT 10 Pro is currently listed for Rs 20,999 on Flipkart (Via). It is for the sole configuration of 8GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage. This is a price hike of Rs 1,000 over the launch price of Rs 19,999. It was available for as low as Rs 17,999 including instant bank discount offers.
The change means the smartphone is no longer part of the below Rs 20,000 smartphones club. You can buy the phone in Cyber Black and Mirage Silver colour options.
Infinix GT 10 Pro Specifications and Features
The USP of the Infinix GT 10 Pro is its uniquely designed back panel. It has customizable mini-LEDs on the back which will likely remind you of the Nothing Phone (1) and Nothing Phone (2). These LEDs glow as a visual representation for various tasks like notifications, charging status, and playing video games.
The smartphone is packed with an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8050 processor with ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. There is a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and you get 5G connectivity too. The phone has triple rear cameras headlined by a 108MP primary sensor. The front camera on the phone is a 32MP sensor. You get a huge 5,000mAh battery with support for 45W wired fast charging. The smartphone boots XOS 13 based on the Android 13 operating system and is promised to receive one major Android upgrade.
Infinix GT 10 Pro Detailed Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 900 nits brightness, 93% screen-to-body ratio, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 wide colour gamut.
- Software: Android 13.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 8050 SoC with ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, microSD card.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.45 aperture.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 6, Dual-band, 3.5 Jack support, NFC, FM Radio.
- Other Features: Dual stereo speaker, In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 45W fast charging support.