- The Infinix Smart 8 packs 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The device is powered by the Unisoc T606 chipset.
- It features a 13MP dual-camera setup and an 8MP selfie camera.
The Infinix Smart 8 smartphone has been officially unveiled by Infinix today. Launched in Nigeria, it arrives as a successor to the Infinix Smart 7. As far as the specifications of the newly-introduced Infinix Smart 8 go, it features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The display panel also has a Dynamic island-like overlay called Magic Ring which can display charging status and voice call information. Furthermore, the device features a dual-camera setup, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and an 8MP front-facing camera.
Infinix Smart 8 Pricing, Availability, Feature
The Infinix Smart 8 comes in Galaxy White, Timber Black, Shiny Gold, and Crystal Green colours. The phone has been priced at NGN 82,000 (Roughly Rs 8,500) in Nigeria and it is already available for sale in the country.
The dual-SIM Infinix Smart 8 boots Android 13 out of the box with a layer of XOS 13 skin on top. Under the hood, the device is powered by the Unisoc T606 processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone also has 4GB Virtual RAM support and a microSD card slot for providing storage expansion beyond 128GB.
The handset features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display that has an HD+ resolution. The panel has a 90Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio, and up to 500 nits brightness. When it comes to imaging, the device features a 13MP primary camera and a secondary VGA sensor at the back.
The rest of the key features that the device offer includes an 8MP selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock support, 4G support, a 5,000mAh battery, and 10W charging.
Infinix Smart 8 Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio, 500 nits brightness.
- Processor: Unisoc T606 SoC with ARM Mali-G57 MP1 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, 4GB Virtual RAM, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP primary camera, VGA sensor, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging, USB Type-C port.