- The Infinix Zero 30 5G will offer a 3D curved AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The smartphone will come equipped with a 50MP front camera.
- It will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner and support for 68W fast charging.
Infinix is all set to launch a new Zero series smartphone – the Infinix Zero 30 5G in the Indian market. While the company is yet to reveal the Infinix Zero 30 5G India launch date, the smartphone will be up for pre-order starting September 2 in the country. The upcoming Infinix Zero 5G will be sold exclusively via Flipkart. Ahead of the launch, Infinix, via the Flipkart launch micro-site, has now confirmed that the Infinix Zero 30 5G will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor.
Apart from it, Infinix has also revealed that the upcoming Zero series smartphone will come equipped with a 108MP camera setup. The Infinix Zero 5G is also confirmed to feature a 5000mAh battery unit with 68W fast charging support. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Infinix has confirmed the presence of a triple-rear camera setup on the Infinix Zero 30 5G. The primary shooter on the handset will be a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL sensor which will be supported by optical image stablisation. It will be accompanied by a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a quad-LED flash. The company hasn’t revealed the information about the third rear camera, so it might be a depth or a portrait sensor with a 2MP resolution.
Further, Infinix reveals that a MediaTek Dimensity 8020 will power the upcoming Infinix Zero 30 5G. It will be supported by 12GB of RAM and 9GB of virtual RAM. The smartphone will come equipped with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The brand has also confirmed the presence of a 5000mAh battery unit under the hood. It will be supported by 68W fast charging over Type-C charging port.
The Infinix Zero 5G will offer a curved AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 950 nits peak brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It will also house an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Infinix Zero 30 5G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.78-inch curved AMOLED display, 10-bit panel, 950 nits peak brightness, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 2160 PWM dimming frequency, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC (fabricated on TSMC’s 6nm process), Mali G77 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 12GB RAM, 9GB virtual RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: XOS 13, based on Android 13
- Camera: 108MP primary rear camera with OIS, 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, Quad-LED flash
- Front Camera: 50MP camera with AR Space, Supports 4K 60fps video recording support, Film mode video recording
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 68W fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup with DTS audio
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner, software-based face unlock
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS
- Colour Options: Rome Green (vegan leather finish) and Golden Hour (glass finish)