- Infinix Zero 30 5G will offer a curved AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone is confirmed to feature a 50MP front camera.
- It will feature a vegan leather finish on the rear.
Infinix recently unveiled its Infinix GT 10 Pro smartphone in the Indian market. The company is now gearing up to launch a new Zero series smartphone – the Infinix Zero 30 5G in the country. Infinix is yet to reveal the Infinix Zero 30 5G India launch date but the upcoming Zero series smartphone will be available for pre-order starting September 2 exclusively via Flipkart.
Ahead of the pre-order, Infinix Zero 30 5G micro-site has gone live on Flipkart which reveals the key specifications of the handset. The launch micro-site reveals that the Infiniz Zero 30 5G will feature a vegan leather finish. The Infinix Zero 30 5G will feature a curved AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It will offer a 50MP front camera with a 4K 60fps recording option. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Infinix, via the launch micro-site, has confirmed that the Infinix Zero 30 5G will come in two colour options – Rome Green and Golden Hour. The Infinix Zero 30 5G in Rome Green colour option will feature a vegan leather finish. Whereas, the Golden Hour colour variant will offer a glass panel on the rear.
The Infinix Zero 30 5G is also confirmed to feature a curved AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate. It will be a 10-bit panel which will feature support for a 360Hz touch sampling rate and will measure 6.78 inches diagonally. Infinix has also confirmed support for 950 nits peak brightness and 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut.
The Infinix Zero 30 5G will feature a centred punch-hole notch to accommodate the front camera and will offer Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The rear glass on the Golden Hour colour variant will also feature Corning Gorilla Glass protection but the company hasn’t confirmed its version yet. The smartphone will be equipped with a triple-rear camera setup with optical image stabilisation.
The Infinix Zero 30 5G will offer a 50MP primary camera with 4K 60fps video recording support. The smartphone will be around 7.99mm thick as revealed through the e-commerce listing. We can expect to learn more about the smartphone over the next week as Infinix says that it will reveal more about the camera capabilities of the Infinix Zero 30 5G in the coming days.
Infinix Zero 30 5G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.78-inch curved AMOLED display, 10-bit panel, 950 nits peak brightness, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 2160 PWM dimming frequency, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Camera: Triple-rear camera setup with OIS
- Front Camera: 50MP camera with 4K 60fps video recording support
- Colour Options: Rome Green (vegan leather finish) and Golden Hour (glass finish)