Reliance Jio 4G connections are now a pretty common sight. At last count, Reliance Jio had cornered 52 per cent of India’s internet user base, and with 5G right around the corner, it’s only going to get better for the young telecom giant. Jio connections are further enticing for the offers and benefits they offer. With free voice calls and at least 1GB of internet data per day, no matter what plan your recharge, people hardly ever need to do a balance check on their smartphones with Jio SIM.
But did you know Reliance Jio provides a way to do an enquiry on the current plan, offers and validity of the plan you are using? You can check all plan-related information by simply sending an SMS, dialling a number or logging in to the MyJio app. Here, we have compiled a detailed guide on how to check Jio net balance, SMS balance and more.
Also Read: Jio Number Check Code: How to Know Jio Mobile and JioFi SIM Number Through USSD Codes, SMS, My Jio App
Table of Contents
Jio Balance Check: How to Check Jio Balance Through SMS
Here’s all the format you need to know to check Jio Balance through SMS
- Send ‘MYPLAN’ to 199 to know your balance, validity, and data usage
- Send ‘BILL’ to 199 to know the bill amount of your Jio postpaid
- Send ‘START’ to 1925 to activate the 4G data
- Send ‘BAL’ to 199 to check your prepaid balance
- Send ‘MBAL’ to 55333 to check 4G data usage
- Send ‘TARIFF’ to 191 to check call rate
How to Check Jio Balance and Validity on My Jio App
Jio also offers an easy way to check your current plan via My Jio app here are some simple steps which you can follow.
- First, you need to open the head to the MyJio app on your respective smartphone
- Then you have to log in to you Jio account using OTP (One Time Password) which will come to your registered number
- Now select the My Account section in the app
- Under the My Account section, you can check your high-speed data balance along with the validity
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
Also Read: Jio Caller Tune: How to Set or Remove JioTune Using JioSaavn, My Jio App, SMS, Star Button?
Jio Balance Check: How to Check Jio Balance Through IVR
Reliance Jio also offers its customers to check the main balance of Jio by using the IVR facility. Here’s how you can get the main balance information by using IVR.
- From your registered Jio mobile number, dial 18008899999 or 1991.
- Select the preferred language from the IVR menu and then follow the instructions.
- You will hear the daily data balance and validity of the plan.
Apart from this, IVR will also tell you about latest offers and recharge plans for your Jio mobile number.
Jio Balance Check Number Codes: How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
Reliance Jio also offers USSD number codes to check the balance and activation of other offers and plans. We cross-checked various USSD codes for Jio and found that all of them were not working at the time of writing.
How to Check Jio Tariff Plan and Validity
Here’s how you can check your Jio tariff plan in some simple steps.
Using MyJio app
- Head to the MyJio app on your smartphone
- Sign in to MyJio app
- Now you need to select the ‘View details’ option on the home page
Prepaid customers can view the active plans with their balance details and validity as well as your Queued Plans details. If you are a Postpaid customer, you can view details of your current plan
Check Balance on Jio website:
- First, you need to head to the jio.com website
- Then login with your registered number by entering the OTP
- Now, you have to click on ‘My Plans’
If you are a Prepaid customer, you can view your active plans with your balance details and validity as well as your Queued Plans details. Postpaid customers can view details of your current plan.
Also Read: Call Forwarding Code: How to Activate Call Forwarding on Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Idea (Vi) and BSNL
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check Jio Internet speed?
You can easily check the internet speed of your Reliance Jio number by downloading the internet speed test app on your smartphone. One can use different apps like Ookla Speedtest, and more to test the download and upload speed of the Jio network.
Can I use Jio main balance to activate a new plan?
Yes, you can use your main Jio balance to activate a new prepaid plan on your mobile number. All you need to do is select the desired plan from the MyJio application and select the ‘Use Your Account Balance’ option on the payment page. With this, you will be able to activate a new Jio prepaid plan using your main balance.
What is the minimum recharge plan in Jio to increase the validity?
Reliance Jio offers a basic plan of Rs 129 that allows you to increase the validity for 28 days. The pack offers 2GB of data for the entire period of validity. It also comes with unlimited voice calls along with free access to the Jio app suite.
How do I Check my Jio Prepaid Balance and Validity?
You can easily check your Jio prepaid balance and validity by using My Jio application. One can download the app on their smartphone and then log in using the OTP method. Once done, the main balance and validity details will be shown under the My Account section.
How do I Check my Jio Postpaid Balance?
You can easily check your Jio postpaid bill on the MyJio application. Just install the application on your smartphone and log in using your Jio number. Once done, follow these steps:
- Go to Telecom options from the top header
- Click on ‘Bills & Statement’ option in Transactions section
- Select Bill cycle and tap on ‘Download’ option to view and save the bill
What is the minimum recharge plan on Jio to increase validity?
The minimum recharge plan from Reliance Jio that will help you increase the validity is Rs 119. The pack comes with 1.5GB of data per day and offers a validity of 14 days. This means users will get 21GB of data for the entire period. Moreover, the plan offers 300 SMS and unlimited voice calls.
How to Check Jio Data Balance?
You can easily check your balance data left on your Jio mobile number by going to MyJio application. Users can click on View Details and you will all the details regarding your plan, tariff, validity, and data balance.
How to find your Jio plan?
You can easily find your Reliance Jio prepaid plan by either going to the MyJio application or Jio.com.
How to check Jio validity and SMS balance?
You may view your usage history on MyJio or jio.com. Log in to your account and go to the ‘Use’ tab to see your usage data. Please remember that the information is not real-time, and you will need to check back in a few hours for the most recent data usage information.