- Motorola G14 will launch in India on August 1.
- The device will be available for pre-order upon launch via Flipkart.
- Motorola G14 will offer a 50MP dual-camera setup, a 5000mAh battery and more.
Motorola is gearing up for the launch of a new G-series smartphone. The company has confirmed that it will launch the G14 as its new budget smartphone in India. The new Motorola smartphone will be a 4G offering and will debut as a successor to G13 in India, which was launched earlier this year in India. Motorola will launch the phone on the same day when Xiaomi will launch its new Redmi 12 4G in India – August 1. Ahead of the launch, Motorola has confirmed the key specifications of the upcoming G-series smartphone.
A new leak has now revealed the price range of the G14 ahead of its launch in India. Let’s take a look at the leaked Motorola G14 price, specifications and other details revealed ahead of the launch.
Motorola G14: India Price and Specifications (Leaked)
The Motorola G14 will be a new budget smartphone launching in India on August 1. Ahead of its debut, the phone’s India price has leaked online. Tipster Yogesh Brar claims that the upcoming Motorola smartphone will be priced between Rs 10,000 and Rs 11,000 in India. For the price, the device is claimed to offer 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Since it is a budget smartphone offering, the G14 will feature support for a microSD card.
A Flipkart microsite has confirmed the phone’s rest of the hardware. The G14 will sport a flat frame design with rounded corners. The rear panel is slightly curved towards the edges. Motorola has confirmed that the device will launch in shades of Grey and Blue. The G14 is said to feature a “Super Premium Design” with its high-quality materials. We can expect the phone to feature a polycarbonate back and frame.
Also, there will be support for Dolby Atmos for the dual speaker setup. The phone has a hole-punch cutout at the top centre for the front camera. The phone has a dual-camera setup on the back inside the rectangular camera module. The company has also confirmed that the phone will get software support in the form of security patches for three years. Below are the technical specifications and features of the Moto G14 confirmed so far:
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD with a Full HD+ resolution. The screen has a hole-punch cutout for the front camera.
- Processor: Unisoc T616 SoC.
- RAM/ Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage and external memory support up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
- Battery and fast charging: 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
- Rear camera: Dual-camera setup with a 50MP main camera and 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 8MP.
- Software: Android 13-based MyUX out of the box. Motorola will provide one major Android update and three years of security support.
- Other specifications: IP52 rating, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support, dual SIM support and a dedicated microSD card slot.