- Noise has debuted a new smartwatch in India under the NoiseFit series.
- The company equips the smartwatch with an AMOLED display, metallic strap, and more.
- The smartwatch will be available through Noise’s website.
Noise recently secured the second position in the wearables segment in India. The brand recorded a 0.6% YoY growth in the segment, securing a 10.8% share. Noise has launched a new smartwatch under the NoiseFit Evolve 4 moniker in India. The company equips the smartwatch with a 1.46-inch AMOLED screen, metallic strap, and more.
NoiseFit Evolve 4: Pricing, Availability and Features
Noise has launched the NoiseFit Evolve 4 smartwatch in Space Blue and Classic Black colour options. The home-grown brand has also debuted the smartwatch in a metallic strap variant with the Elite Black colour. The company has launched the smartwatch with an introductory pricing of Rs 3,999. The smartwatch will be sold exclusively through Noise’s India website, and the brand offers special discounts for the first few customers.
Noise reveals that the first 500 customers purchasing the NoiseFit Evolve 4 smartwatch will receive a special Rs 300 discount. The additional Rs 300 discount will reduce the introductory of Rs 3,999 to Rs 3,699. The smartwatch will go on sale from 12 PM, November 22. Noise equips the smartwatch with a 1.46-inch AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 600 nits. The company claims that the smartwatch has support for over 100 watch faces.
NoiseFit Evolve 4 supports Bluetooth calling technology like other smartwatches in the segment. The Noise Tru Sync technology built into the smartwatch will help users connect to their smartwatches quickly without any hassles. The watch is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones.
Noise also equips the NoiseFit Evolve 4 smartwatch with a functional crown and push button for controlling the smartwatch. The smartwatch also features Noise Health Suite, supporting various health-related features. The smartwatch supports 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker, and more. Noise claims that the smartwatch can track over 100 sports modes.
Noise debuted the Noise ColorFit Caliber 3 smartwatch in the first week of November 2023. The smartwatch features a 1.78-inch AMOLED display with a squared dial. Noise equips the smartwatch with Bluetooth 5.3, which enhances the connectivity. The smartwatch gets an IP68 rating, which protects from dust and water. The watch is available in Mint Green, Space Blue, Rose Pink, Jet Black, and Deep Wine colour options. Noise has launched the smartwatch with an introductory price tag of Rs 2,499.
NoiseFit Evolve 4: Specifications
- Display: 1.46-inch always-on AMOLED screen and 600 nits brightness.
- Watch Faces: Supports over 100 watch faces.
- Bluetooth Features: Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology.
- Physical Buttons: Functional Crown and Push-button.
- Compatibility: Android, iOS
- Health Tracking: 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management and female cycle tracker.
- Others: Rapid health monitoring feature, 100+ sports modes, emergency SOS feature, notification display, weather updates, reminders, alarm, camera control, music control, calculator.
- Protection: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance.
- Battery: Up to 7 days of battery life.