- The China Telecom listing reveals that the OPPO A2 will have a Full HD+ resolution display.
- The device will sport a 50MP primary camera and a 8MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone will pack a 5,000mAh battery.
The OPPO A2 5G smartphone recently received the TENAA certification in China. The TENAA listing revealed the design of the device as well as a few key specifications. The listing disclosed that the smartphone will feature a 50MP primary camera, up to 8GB of RAM, and an octa-core 2.2GHz SoC. Now, in a recent development, the device has appeared on the China Telecom website. The China Telecom listing reveals the specifications, renders, and pricing of the device ahead of launch.
OPPO A2 5G Specifications Revealed By China Telecom Listing
If we have a look at the renders we can see that the OPPO A2 5G (PJB110) will feature a dual-camera setup. The device will have a punch-hole cutout at the centre of the display which will accommodate the selfie camera. The power and the volume keys will be located on the right edge of the device. As far as the specifications go, the China Telecom listing reveals that the device will sport a Full HD+ resolution display. The handset will measure 165.61 x 76.02 x 7.9mm and weigh 193 grams.
The smartphone will be equipped with a 5,000mAh battery. For imaging purposes, the handset will rely on a 50MP primary and a 2MP secondary lens. The front of the smartphone will include an 8MP selfie camera. The device will also have a 3.5mm audio jack. Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by a Dimensity 700 SoC (MT6833V/ZA) processor. Considering the recent branding, the Dimensity 700 could be called as Dimensity 6020. The smartphone will pack 12GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
As for the pricing, the base model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage will cost CNY 1999 (Roughly Rs 22,800), while the variant with 512GB storage will retail for CNY 2199 (Roughly Rs 25,100). The device will debut in Ice Crystal Purple, Clear Wave Green, and Quiet Sea Black colour options.
At present the launch date of the device has not been revealed by OPPO. However, considering that the smartphone is spotted on the China Telecom website, the device might go official in next few days.
OPPO A2 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.72-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 700 SoC with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 2MP secondary lens.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Dimensions And Weight: 165.6 x 76 x 7.9mm; 193 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh.