- The China variant of the OPPO Find N3 Fold has been spotted on Geekbench.
- The device will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, with 12GB of RAM.
- It will feature a 4805mAh battery with support for 100W fast charging.
The OPPO Find N3 Fold is expected to launch in the global markets in the next few weeks. The Chinese variant of the OPPO Find N3 Fold has now been spotted on Geekbench. The listing reveals some key specifications of the device.
The OPPO Find N3 Fold will be the same device as the OnePlus Fold, which was confirmed by OnePlus CEO Pete Lau. Hence, this benchmark listing also gives us an idea about the performance capabilities of the first OnePlus Foldable.
OPPO Find N3 Fold China Variant Spotted on Geekbench
Geekbench listing of the China variant of the OPPO Find N3 Fold reveals that the device will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. It will be paired with 12GB of RAM. The model number of the device is mentioned as OPPO PHN110.
Last week, the global variant of the OPPO Find N3 Fold was also seen on Geekbench. Benchmarks reveal that the global variant has the same Sandpragon 8 Gen 2 processor, as on the China variant. However, the China variant of the OPPO Find 3 Fold has scored higher on Geekbench, as compared to the global variant.
As per previous reports, the OPPO Find N3 Fold is tipped to feature a 7.82-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2268×2440, with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The device will also have an external screen of 6.31 inches.
The 3C certification of the OPPO Find N3 reveals that the device is expected to feature a 4805mAh battery. It will also support 100W fast charging.
The OPPO Find N3 Fold will reportedly feature a triple rear camera setup, which could include a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide lens, along with a 64MP telephoto sensor with 3X optical zoom.
OPPO and OnePlus have not yet officially confirmed the launch date of the OPPO Find N3 Fold or the OnePlus Open. However, OnePlus has begun teasing the device by collaborating with creators and influencers. We can expect the phone to launch before the end of October.
OPPO Find N3 Fold Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 7.82-inch folding screen, AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 2440×2268 resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB storage
- Software: Colour OS 13.1 based on Android 13
- Rear Cameras: 48MP primary, 48MP ultrawide, 64MP telephoto with 3X optical zoom
- Front Cameras: 32MP and 20MP
- Battery: 4805mAh with 100W charging