- The OPPO Find N3 Fold will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC as revealed by the Geekbench test result.
- The smartphone will pack 16GB of RAM.
- The OPPO Find N3 Fold is expected to feature a 6.31-inch AMOLED display and a 48MP triple-camera setup.
OPPO is expected to launch the OPPO Find N3 Fold smartphone in China in the coming few months. While the company has not shared any details about the launch date yet, we have been learning new information about the smartphone courtesy of several leaks. Recently, tipster Digital Chat Station revealed on Weibo that the Find N3 Fold will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The tipster also disclosed that the device will feature a 7.82-inch inner display with a 120Hz refresh rate. While we wait for the launch, the OPPO Find N3 global variant is now spotted on Geekbench. The benchmark listing reveals the RAM configuration and SoC details of the device.
OPPO Find N3 Fold Specifications Revealed By Geekbench Listing
If we have a look at the Geekbench listing, we can see that the upcoming OPPO Find N3 Fold (CPH2499) global variant will come with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC which will be paired with an Adreno 740 GPU. Furthermore, the listing also reveals that the device will pack up to 16GB of RAM. On the software side of things, the smartphone will boot Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS skin on top. The smartphone has managed to score 1066 and 5042 points in the single-core and multi-core test respectively.
The previous details shared by tipster Digital Chat Station had revealed that the device will also launch in 24GB RAM configuration along with 1TB of internal storage. The smartphone is expected to feature a 7.82-inch display which could have a 2268 x 2440 pixels resolution. The outer display on the handset could be 6.31 inches. Both the display panels are expected to offer a 120Hz refresh rate. As far as the rest of the key features go, the device is tipped to feature a 48MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide sensor, and a 64MP telephoto sensor with 3x optical zoom.
The selfie department on the device could be handled by a 32MP and a 20MP sensor respectively. Lastly, the smartphone is expected to pack a 4,805mAh battery which will offer 100W fast charging support as revealed by the prior 3C certification.
As revealed by the OnePlus founder previously, the Find N3 and the OnePlus Open will be the same smartphone. Considering that these two devices will be the same, we also can expect the OnePlus Open to come with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
OPPO Find N3 Fold Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.31-inch AMOLED display, 2484×1116 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 7.82-inch AMOLED display, 2268 x 2440 pixel resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB/24GB RAM, 1TB internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Rear-facing camera: 48MP main camera, 48MP ultra-wide lens, and a 64MP periscope lens with 3x zoom
- Selfie camera: 32MP, 20MP.
- Battery: 4,805mAh, 100W fast charging.