- OPPO Reno 10 series includes three phones in India.
- The Reno 10 Pro+ 5G sits at the top of the lineup.
- The Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro 5G feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with optical image stabilisation (OIS) support.
OPPO has launched the Reno 10 series in India. The company has launched three premium smartphones in its latest Reno series. The Reno 10 series, namely the Reno 10, Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro+ 5G. The OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ 5G, as the name suggests, sits at the top of the lineup. OPPO has launched all three devices with a curved display. They also feature a triple-camera setup on the back, each featuring a telephoto lens.
The Reno 10 features a MediaTek SoC, whereas the Reno 10 and Reno 10 Pro+ 5G have a Snapdragon SoC under the hood. Let’s take a look at the OPPO Reno 10 series price in India, specifications and features.
OPPO Reno 10 Series: Price in India
OPPO has launched the Reno 10 series in India with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The Reno 10 5G has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage on offer. OPPO has launched the phone in Silver grey and Ice Blue colour options. The device’s price will be revealed on July 20 via Flipkart.
The Reno 10 Pro 5G has been launched with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It is priced at Rs 39,999. The phone is available in Silver Grey and Glossy Purple colour options. Lastly, the Reno 10 Pro+ 5G has been launched in a single 12GB + 256GB storage option. It has been priced at Rs 54,999. The phone will be available for purchase in Silver Grey and Glossy Purple colour options. Both, the Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro+ 5G will go on sale from July 13 in India.
As part of the launch offers, customers can get up to 10 per cent cashback on various cards on the purchase of the Reno 10 Pro series.
OPPO Reno 10 Series: Specifications and Features
The OPPO Reno 10 series features a curved back and frame. All three phones sport a curved OLED display and have a hole-punch cutout at the top centre. The Reno 10 series also features a triple-camera setup on the back. The top-end Reno 10 Pro+ 5G features a 64MP telephoto camera on the back.
- Display: 6.74-inch curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch cutout, 1.5K resolution (Reno 10 Pro+ 5G), Full HD+ resolution (Reno 10 and Reno 10 Pro).
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 Soc (Reno 10), Snapdragon 778G SoC (Reno 10 Pro), Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC (Reno 10 Pro+ 5G).
- RAM/ Storage: Up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- Battery and fast charging: 5000mAh battery with 67W charging (Reno 10), 4600mAh battery with 80W fast charging (Reno 10 Pro), 4700mAh battery with 100W fast charging (Reno 10 Pro+).
- Software: Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1.
- Rear camera: 64MP main, 32MP telephoto, 8MP ultra-wide camera (Reno 10), 50MP Sony IMX890 with OIS, 32MP telephoto camera and 8MP ultra-wide (Reno 10 Pro), 50MP Sony IMX890 with OIS, 64MP telephoto camera with 3x zoom and 8MP ultra-wide camera (Reno 10 Pro+ 5G)
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX709 front camera.
- Other specifications: In-display fingerprint scanner, up to 14 5G bands, thin and lightweight design, etc.