- OPPO has announced a permanent price cut for the Reno 10 Pro 5G smartphone.
- The price cut is applicable for both offline and online channels.
- The price cut indicates that the launch of the Reno 11 series is nearing,
OPPO debuted the OPPO Reno 11 series smartphones in China on November 23. The smartphones are the successor to the OPPO Reno 10 5G and OPPO Reno 10 Pro 5G smartphones. The Reno 11 series includes the OPPO Reno 11 5G and OPPO Reno 11 Pro 5G smartphones. The Reno 11 series smartphones have already received BIS, TDRA, NBTC and other certifications, indicating that the launch is nearing. The BIS certification confirms that the Reno 11 series smartphones will debut in India.
OPPO debuted the Reno 10 series smartphones in India in July 2023. The series includes the vanilla Reno 10, Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro+ smartphones. OPPO has announced a permanent price drop for the Reno 10 Pro 5G smartphone. The smartphone was launched in July 2023 with a price tag of Rs 39,999 for the lone variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage,
The device will now be available for Rs 37,999 after a permanent reduction of Rs 2,000. The customers intending to purchase the device can obtain the device either through offline or online channels with the reduced-price tag. OPPO launched the smartphone in Silver Grey and Glossy Purple colour options.
OPPO Reno 10 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch curved OLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, a hole-punch cutout, 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC, Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- Software: Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1.
- Rear camera: 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor with OIS, 32MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX709 selfie camera.
- Battery and fast charging: 4600mAh battery, 80W fast charging.
- Colour Options: Silver Grey, Glossy Purple.
- Other specifications: In-display fingerprint scanner, up to 14 5G bands, thin and lightweight design, etc.
The price reduction of the smartphones also indicates the launch of Reno 11 series smartphones in India is nearing. OPPO is yet to officially announce the launch of Reno 11 series smartphones in India. The Reno 11 Pro smartphone doesn’t bring significant improvements over the existing Reno 10 Pro 5G smartphone. The OPPO Reno 11 Pro smartphone features a 6.74-inch curved OLED screen with a resolution of 2772 x 1240 pixels and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone draws power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. To recall, the OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ smartphone features the same chipset. The chipset pairs with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB / 512GB of storage. The smartphone runs on Color OS 14 based on Android 14 out of the box. OPPO equips the device with triple rear cameras.
The setup comprises a 50MP Sony IMX 890 primary sensor with a sensor size of 1/1.56-inch and Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS). The sensor is paired with a secondary 8MP Sony IMX 355 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 32MP Sony IMX 709 telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom. A 4800mAh battery with 80W fast charging backs the device.