- The OPPO Reno 11 series is launching in China on November 23.
- The lineup will be launching in Fluorite blue, Moonstone, Turquoise, and Obsidian black colours.
- The Reno 11 could be powered by Dimensity 8200 SoC, while the Reno 11 Pro might pack a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
The OPPO Reno 11 series launch date has been officially confirmed by OPPO. As per the teaser shared by the company, the OPPO Reno 11 series will launch in China on November 23. The teaser also confirms that the Reno 11 lineup will capture SLR-grade portraits. The lineup will be launching in Fluorite blue, Moonstone, Turquoise, and Obsidian black colours as revealed by the teaser.
The Reno 11 series is supposed to include two devices this time such as the OPPO Reno 11 5G and the Reno 11 Pro 5G. The vanilla Reno 11 5G smartphone also has received the Bluetooth SIG certification ahead of the official launch.
Reno 11 5G Will Boot Android 14 Out of the Box
The Bluetooth SIG listing confirms that the Reno 11 5G will run Android 14 out of the box. The device will have Bluetooth v5.4 support as revealed by the certification. As per the previous details shared by tipster Digital Chat Station, the company might not launch the Reno 11 Pro+ smartphone. The upcoming Reno 11 and the Reno 11 Pro smartphones are tipped to feature Dimensity 8200 SoC and Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset respectively.
The Reno 11 Pro is rumoured to feature a curved OLED display which could have a 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 2,160Hz PWM dimming support. Furthermore, in terms of imaging, the handset might boast a 50MP Sony LYT-700 primary sensor which could have an OIS support. The 50MP primary sensor could be paired with an 8MP ultrawide and a 32MP IMX709 2x telephoto camera. The device is supposed to feature dual speakers.
On the other hand, the Reno 11 is set to offer the same specifications as that of the Pro model, however, it could have a lower FHD+ resolution display. The vanilla Reno 11 is rumoured to pack a 4,800mAh battery which could support a 67W fast charging, while the Pro model is rumoured to ship with a 4,700mAh battery which might have 80W fast charging support.
As the launch date of these smartphones approaches, OPPO might reveal additional details about them.
OPPO Reno 11 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1.5K resolution, 2,160Hz PWM dimming support, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 8200 chipset.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, Sony LYT-700 sensor, OIS, 8MP ultrawide lens, 32MP telephoto camera, IMX709 sensor.
- Battery: 4,800mAh, 80W fast charging.
- Colours: Fluorite blue, Moonstone, Turquoise, and Obsidian black.