- POCO India has announced the launch of POCO C65 in India.
- The upcoming C65 smartphone will be sold through Flipkart in India.
- POCO to launch the device with specifications similar to the global variant.
POCO India has announced the launch date of the forthcoming POCO C65 smartphone through a new post on its official X (formerly Twitter) account and it is set for December 15. Keep in mind, that POCO rebranded the Redmi 13C 4G smartphone under the POCO C65 moniker in the international markets. Meanwhile, Xiaomi also recently launched the Redmi 13C smartphone in 4G and 5G variants in India. The 4G variant of the Redmi 13C came with MediaTek Helio G99 SoC in India.
Our team at MySmartPrice has spotted the POCO’s budget smartphone on many certification websites.
POCO C65 India Launch Date
The post shared by Himanshu Tandon, Country Chief for POCO India, reveals that POCO will debut the POCO C65 smartphone in India on December 15. Himanshu had also shared teasers for the design of the smartphone, which contradicts the colour options that were previously revealed by 91Mobiles.
The teaser confirms that POCO will launch the smartphone in a Purple colour option. The image reveals a design similar to the global C65 smartphone with a triple rear camera setup. The device will sport a 50MP primary camera with AI capabilities identical to the international variant.
POCO will equip the smartphone with dual individual camera rings with POCO branding and LED flash on the right. The picture also reveals the placement of the SIM card tray on the left side of the smartphone. The teaser shared by POCO’s Country Chief also divulges that the smartphone will be sold exclusively through Flipkart in India, similar to other POCO smartphones.
The upcoming POCO C65 smartphone will debut as a successor to the POCO C55 smartphone launched in February 2023 with a similar chipset. Xiaomi launched the 4GB + 128GB variant of Redmi 13C 4G in India for Rs 7,999. POCO is likely to follow a similar pricing strategy for the upcoming C series smartphone in India.
The company launched the C65 smartphone in the global markets in a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage at USD 129 (approx. Rs 10,800). We have access to the complete specifications of the upcoming POCO smartphone since it is already official in global markets.
POCO C65 Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch display, HD+ 1600×720 pixel resolution, 260 PPI pixel density, 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 90Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage, microSD card slot, 8GB Virtual RAM support.
- Rear Cameras: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 18W fast charging.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock.
- Dimensions and Weight: 168 × 78 × 8.09mm, 192 grams.