- The affordable 5G phone from Poco will be sold on Flipkart.
- The Poco M6 Pro 5G offers a glass-back design.
- The smartphone comes with a dual-rear camera setup.
Poco has launched its latest M series phone in India today, which also happens to be one of India’s most affordable 5G smartphones. The company has unveiled the Poco M6 Pro 5G in the country today. While there are multiple 5G phones available in the Rs 15,000+ market in India, the sub-Rs 15,000 segment has only a handful of 5G devices. This is where now Poco is trying to fill the void.
The Poco M6 Pro comes in two variants 一 the base variant is priced under Rs 11,000 and the top-end model costs less than Rs 13,000. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 processor, which is built on a 4nm manufacturing process. Other key features of the device include up to 6GB of RAM, 128GB storage, a 5,000mAh battery, dual rear camera setup, and more. Let’s take a look at the full specs of the device and also the pricing and availability details of the same.
Poco M6 Pro 5G: Price In India, Availability
The Poco M6 Pro 5G starts at Rs 9,999 for the base model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. There is also a 6GB+128GB model, which costs Rs 12,999. The device comes in Forest Green and Power Black colour options and will go on sale via Flipkart starting August 9.
Buyers can get Rs 1,000 off On ICICI bank Credit and Debit Card transactions.
Poco M6 Pro 5G: Specifications, Features
The Poco M6 Pro 5G is powered by a Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 processor, which is fabbed on a 4mn process. The processor was announced a couple of months back and the Redmi 12 5G, launched last week was the first phone to feature the same in India. This new chipset from Qualcomm has a peak clock speed of 2.2GHz and is said to offer 10% better CPU performance compared to the predecessor.
On the front, the Poco M6 Pro 5G features a large 6.79-inch LCD panel with a Full HD+ screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It supports a 90Hz screen refresh rate and offers 550 nits peak brightness. The phone comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
In the camera department, the phone is packed with a 50MP main camera accompanied by a 2MP secondary snapper. There is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. The M6 Pro 5G is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging. In terms of software, the phone runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 13. Other feature includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm headphone jack, IP53 rating, and IR blaster.
Poco M6 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.79-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, 90Hz screen refresh rate, 550nits peak brightness, 2460 x 1080 Pixels, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Software: Android 13.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 613 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: Up to 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, microSD card support
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 2MP depth sensor
- Front-facing camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, 4G, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 5, 3.5 Jack support.
- Other Features: Dual stereo speaker, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP53 rating, IR blaster.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 18W fast charging support (22.5W in the box)
- Weight: 199 grams.
- Thickness: 8.17mm.