- pTron Reflect MaxPro and Reflect Flash smartwatches launched in India.
- Of the two, the Reflect Flash is more premium.
- The smartwatches will go on sale in India on November 18.
pTron has announced the launch of the Reflect MaxPro and Reflect Flash smartwatches in India. The ‘Made in India’ smartwatches come with a sleek design and several colour options. Both smartwatches are priced below Rs 1,500 in India, making them affordable.
Of the two, the Reflect Flash is more premium. It is equipped with a round dial and a full-touch display. It features a zinc allow full metal case design, and more. Meanwhile, the Reflect MaxPro gets a metal frame design, functional crown, and more features. We look at the price, features, and specifications of pTron Reflect Flash and Reflect MaxPro.
pTron Reflect MaxPro, Reflect Flash: Price In India, Availability
The pTron Reflect MaxPro and Reflect Flash will go on sale in India from November 18. As for the price, the Reflect MaxPro will be available for Rs 999 in six colour options – Black, Gold, Blue, Silver, Pink, and Green.
The Reflect Flash smartwatch is priced slightly higher at Rs 1,399. It can be bought in four colour options including Black, Blue, Gold, and Silver.
pTron Reflect MaxPro, Reflect Flash: Features And Specifications
The pTron Reflect MaxPro sports a 2.05-inch display and the battery on the device offers a 15-day standby time. It includes the Bluetooth calling feature, 24×7 health tracking, sports modes, as well a sleep tracker. The functional crown enables enhanced interaction with the smartwatch.
The Reflect Flash also shares several features of the Reflect MaxPro such as Bluetooth calling, sports modes, sleep trackers, and more. In addition, the Reflect Flash gets a full-touch display, a flexible TPU strap, and a standby time of 10 days on the battery. It also offers fast emergency call and alerts (SOS) and quick access to social media apps like LinkedIn, Twitter, Messages, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook.
pTron Reflect MaxPro, Reflect Flash Specifications:
- Display: 2.01-inch 2.5D curved (MaxPro), 1.32-inch full touch 2.5D curved (Flash), 600 nits peak brightness, 60 Hz refresh rate.
- Design: Functional crown, metal frame (MaxPro), Zinc alloy full metal case, flexible TPU strap (Flash).
- Battery: Up to five days, 3-hour full charge, 15 days of standby time (MaxPro), up to 10 days of standby time (Flash).
- Other features: Bluetooth calling, 24/7 health monitoring, sports modes, sleep tracker, and over 100 watch faces.
India’s smartwatch market has seen strong growth when compared to last year. According to a report by research firm International Data Corporation (IDC), the smartwatch share reached 40.0 percent in the first half of 2023, up from 26.8 percent a year ago. Further, the smartwatch category in India grew 99.3 percent in 2023.
As per IDC, Noise was the top smartwatch company in India in the second quarter of 2023 (2Q23) with 27.6 percent share, followed by Fire-Boltt and boAt with 23.8 and 15.2 market shares respectively.