- Realme 11 Pro series will launch on June 8 in India.
- The 11 Pro will sit below the 11 Pro+ 5G variant in India.
- The Realme 11 Pro is said to launch globally in two storage options.
Update: The US pricing of the Realme 11 Pro series has leaked online. According to tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore, the Realme 11 Pro will have a starting price of $289 (roughly Rs 23,900) for the base 8GB + 128GB model, whereas the 256GB variant will be priced at $309 (roughly Rs 25,500). The Realme 11 Pro+ 5G will have a starting price of $329 (roughly Rs 27,200) for the 8GB + 256GB variant, whereas the 12GB RAM option with 512GB of storage will be priced at $369 (roughly Rs 30,500). It is worth noting that the devices will not debut in the US but are likely to be available via various global e-tailers.
Original Story Follows…
Realme is gearing up for the launch of the 11 Pro series in India. The company has confirmed that it will launch the Realme 11 Pro+ 5G as its first smartphone in India with a 200MP main camera. The Realme 11 Pro is also set to launch alongside its Pro+ sibling. The two mid-range smartphones from Realme will debut on June 8 in India. Ahead of the official launch, a new leak has revealed some key detailS about the 11 Pro 5G.
The new report by NewzOnly, citing tipster Paras Guglani, has uploaded the RAM, storage options and some more details about the 11 Pro 5G. The tipster also revealed the global pricing of the upcoming Realme smartphone. Let’s take a look at the Realme 11 Pro price, specifications and other details revealed so far.
Realme 11 Pro 5G: Price, RAM and Storage Leaked
Realme 11 Pro will be a new mid-ranger from the company launching in India and other markets on June 8. The device’s price has leaked online ahead of the launch. According to the NewzOnly report, the 11 Pro 5G will launch globally in two storage options. Both variants of the phone will have 8GB of RAM as standard. The base model will offer 128GB of storage, whereas the higher storage option will offer 256GB of storage.
According to Guglani, the 8GB + 128GB variant of 11 Pro 5G will launch for EUR 310, which is roughly Rs 27,400. The pricing details of the 256GB variant are under wraps. Guglani revealed that the global variant of the 11 Pro 5G will launch in two colour options — Astral Black and Sunrise Beige. The device will go on sale from June 17 globally.
The device is already available for purchase in China. We can expect the global variant to pack the same set of hardware and features. Here’s a quick look at the 11 Pro specifications, features and other details:
- Display: 6.7-inch curved AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and support for a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen is claimed to offer 950 nits of peak brightness and offers HDR10+ certification.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 with Mali G68 GPU.
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB, 128GB/256 GB.
- Battery: 4870mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
- Rear camera: 100MP main camera with optical image stabilisation support and 2MP portrait lens.
- Front camera: 16MP front camera.
- Software: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
- Other specifications: In-display fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, support for Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, dual SIM, etc.