- The Realme C53 features a 90Hz LCD display with mini-capsule feature.
- The smartphone packs a UniSoC T612 processor under the hood.
- It comes equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit and 18W fast charging support.
Realme, back in July, launched the Realme C53 smartphone in the Indian market. The Realme C53, so far, has been offered in two configuration options – 4GB + 128GB and 6GB + 64GB. Now, Realme has launched the Realme C53 in an all-new 6GB + 128GB configuration variant in the country.
To recall, the Realme C53 offers a 90Hz LCD display with an HD+ resolution and 560 nits peak brightness. The smartphone offers a Mini-Capsule display feature which was first introduced with Realme C55. The latest C-series smartphone, under the hood, sports a UniSoC T612 processor which brings with it an integrated Mali G57 GPU. It comes pre-loaded with Realme UI T Edition, which is based on Android 13.
The Realme C53 comes equipped with a 5000mAh battery unit which is supported by 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The Realme C53 is the only phone in its segment to feature a 108MP rear camera. It relies on an 8MP front shooter. The smartphone offers a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the security front.
Let us take a closer look at the Realme C53 6GB + 128GB price in India, specifications, features, and availability.
Realme C53 6GB + 128GB: Price in India and Availability
The Realme C53 6GB + 128GB variant’s price in India is Rs 11,999. The smartphone will be available for purchase starting 12:00 PM, tomorrow (September 20) exclusively via Flipkart and Realme Store. As a launch offer, Realme is offering up to Rs 1000 instant discount with ICICI, HDFC, and SBI Debit and Credit Card transactions.
The Realme C53 also comes in 4GB + 128GB and 6GB + 64GB configuration options that are priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 10,999 respectively. Take a look at Realme C53 variant-wise pricing,
|4GB + 128GB||Rs 9,999|
|6GB + 64GB||Rs 10,999|
|6GB + 128GB||Rs 11,999|
Realme C53: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.74-inch LCD display, HD+ (1600 × 720 pixels) resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 560 nits peak brightness, and Mini-Capsule display
- Processor: Unisoc T612 SoC with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 4GB/ 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, dedicated MicroSD card Slot (up to 2TB), Dynamic RAM support (up to 6GB)
- Software: Realme UI T Edition, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 108MP primary camera and portrait sensor, 3x in-sensor digital zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 167.3 × 76.7 × 7.99mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Colour Options: Champion Gold and Champion Black