- The Realme GT 5 Pro will be launching in China this month.
- The device is expected to feature a 6.78-inch AMOLED display and a 50MP triple-camera setup.
- The smartphone will feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 periscope telephoto lens, as confirmed by Realme.
Realme is expected to launch the Realme GT 5 Pro smartphone in China this month. Ahead of the official launch, the company has been confirming the key specifications of the device. A couple of days back, the company confirmed that the smartphone will pack 1TB of internal storage, and it will offer exceptional low-light telephoto photography performance. The brand also recently revealed that the handset will feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 periscope telephoto lens. Now, ahead of the official launch, the smartphone has received the 3C certification in China.
Realme GT 5 Pro To Offer 100W Fast Charging Support
The 3C certification reveals that the upcoming Realme GT 5 Pro will offer up to 100W fast charging support. The handset will also have 5G support as well. The previous leak courtesy of TENAA certification had revealed that the handset will feature a 6.78-inch display with a 1264 x 2780 pixel resolution. The display panel is expected to offer a 120Hz refresh rate. As for the security purpose, the smartphone might feature an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Moving onto the imaging department, the handset will feature a triple-camera setup. The camera module will include a 50MP telephoto sensor as confirmed by Realme. The 50MP telephoto lens could be paired with a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX966 sensor), and a 8MP ultra-wide lens. The front of the handset might include a 32MP selfie camera.
The device is tipped to pack a 5,400mAh battery, which also could support 50W wireless charging. Powering the smartphone under the hood there will be Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The device will be offered in 8GB/12GB/16GB of RAM configurations along with 128GB/256GB/512GB and 1TB of internal storage options.
Currently, Realme has not revealed the Realme GT 5 Pro launch date. However, as confirmed by vice president of Realme, the device will launch in November.
Realme GT 5 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1264 x 2780 pixel resolution, 3000 nits brightness.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno 750 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, 50MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP.
- Battery: 5,400mAh, 100W fast charging.