- The Realme GT Neo 6 might launch in China for CNY 2,000 (Roughly Rs 22,900).
- The device might be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 50MP triple-camera setup and a 6.7-inch OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
The Chinese smartphone maker Realme is prepping up for the launch of the Realme GT 5 Pro smartphone in China. Ahead of the official launch, the company already has started teasing several aspects of this upcoming smartphone. Earlier today, the brand confirmed that the GT 5 Pro will have up to 1TB of internal storage and exceptional low-light telephoto photography performance. Apart from the GT 5 Pro, it appears that the company is also gearing up for the launch of the Realme GT Neo 6 smartphone. Though we don’t have any details regarding the launch date of this upcoming device, its possible pricing and other details are revealed by a Chinese tipster on Weibo.
Realme GT Neo 6 Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
As per the details shared by the tipster, the Realme GT Neo 6 will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Furthermore, the tipster also has revealed that this upcoming smartphone will have a metallic middle frame. As for the pricing, the device might cost CNY 2,000 (Roughly Rs 22,900). Apart from these details, no other information related to the device has been shared by the tipster today in his Weibo post.
The previously leaked information suggests that the Realme GT Neo 6 will be featuring a 6.7-inch OLED display with a 1.5K resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. The device might pack up to 16GB of RAM and a 512GB of internal storage. As far as the other details go, the device is tipped to feature a 50MP triple-camera setup. The rear-facing camera module might include a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro lens.
The smartphone is likely to pack a 5,200mAh battery which could offer 120W fast charging support. At present, there are no details available as to when the Realme will introduce the Realme GT Neo 6 smartphone. Since, its predecessor, the Realme GT Neo 5 was announced in February this year, we can expect the Realme GT Neo 6 to go official in China in Q1 2024.
Realme GT Neo 6 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.78-inch OLED display, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 16GB RAM, 512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Software: Android 14.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5,200mAh, 120W fast charging support.