- Realme is working on new devices to launch in its home country.
- We have spotted the Realme V50 and V50s on the China telecom website with RMX3783 and RMX3781 model numbers, respectively.
- Both smartphones will flaunt a 6.72-inch FHD+ display, up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
It seems like Realme is gearing up to expand its V lineup in China. The team at MySmartPrice has spotted two devices called the Realme V50 and V50s on the China telecom website with RMX3783 and RMX3781 model numbers, respectively. The listing reveals the Price, Design, and Full Specifications of these upcoming devices.
Realme V50 and V50s Design
As we can see in the images, the Realme V50 and V50s follow almost identical designs, which resonates a lot with the Realme 11 series available in India. Both smartphones will feature a dual rear camera setup housed in a circular island situated at the top right corner. Apart from that, the back will have a regular shiny cover with Realme branding at the bottom left corner.
Moreover, the smartphones will have a boxy feel with rounded corners. The right side of the frame will have volume rockers and a power button, and the left side will have a SIM tray. On top of the frame will have a microphone, and the bottom will have a USB C port, Speaker grill, headphone jack and a bigger microphone.
Realme V50 and V50s Price and Storage Options
Both the smartphones will arrive in three storage variants: 4GB + 128GB, 6GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 256GB, and it will cost ¥1199 (roughly Rs 14,000), ¥1399 (Rs 16,000) and ¥1799 (roughly Rs 20,000) respectively.
Realme V50 and V50s Specifications
- Display: Both smartphones will flaunt a 6.72-inch FHD+ display with 2400×1080 resolution.
- UI: Under the hood they will run on the Android 13 based Realme UI out of the box.
- Storage: The smartphones will have up to 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and up to 256GB microSD card support.
- Rear Cameras: The Realme V50 and V50s will have 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras.
- Front Camera: They will house an 8MP selfie shooter on the front.
- Battery: The smartphones will get its juice from the 5,000mAh battery and will charge via USB Type C. Unfortunately, the listing doesn’t reveal any charging capabilities.
- Dimensions: 165.55 x 75.98 x 7.94
- Weight: 187.65g
- Colour Options: Midnight Black, Purple Dawn