- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S23 FE could debut on October 4.
- The device will feature a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The smartphone will feature a 50MP triple-camera setup.
Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy S23 FE smartphone alongside the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and the Galaxy Buds FE next month. Ahead of the official launch, we have been learning new details about these upcoming products through several leaks. Recently, Samsung’s Argentina division published promotional images which featured the Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Buds FE, and the Galaxy Tab S9 FE. One of the promotional image showed the control centre of the Galaxy S23 FE which also mentioned the date as October 4. The mention of the date does give a clue that Samsung could be introducing the S23 FE in the first week of October.
While Samsung is yet to officially announce the launch date of the device, we at MySmartPrice have learned the Galaxy S23 FE and the Galaxy Buds FE pricing for the US market. The pricing details come courtesy of industry sources. Alongside, the pricing our source also has shared the detailed specifications of the S23 FE with us.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Price Will Start At $599
As per the information we have received the Galaxy S23 FE price in the US will start at $599 (Roughly Rs 49,800). The pricing of the Galaxy Buds FE has already been leaked in the past. The leak revealed that the earbuds will be priced at $99 (Roughly Rs 8,300). Now, our source also affirms that the Galaxy Buds FE will retail for the same cost.
Speaking about the specifications, the Galaxy S23 FE will flaunt a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display which will have a 60-120Hz refresh rate. The display panel on the device will offer a peak brightness of 1450 nits. In the global market, the smartphone will debut with Exynos 2200 chipset, while in the US and Canada, the handset will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. The smartphone will pack 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. Furthermore, the device will also have a Vapor Chamber area of 4000mm².
Moving onto the imaging department, the device will feature a triple-camera setup. The camera module will include a 50MP primary camera which will have an f/1.8 aperture and an OIS support. Accompanying the 50MP sensor there will be a 12MP ultra-wide lens and an 8MP telephoto camera which will have a 3x zoom and an f/2.4 aperture.
The other key features which the device will offer include a 10MP selfie camera, Gorilla Glass protection at the rear and front, an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, and 25W fast charging support. The device will launch in Graphite, Mint, Purple, White, Indigo and Tangerine colour options. The Indigo and Tangerine colour options will be available for purchase via the Samsung store.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display, 60-120Hz refresh rate, 1450 nits brightness.
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 2200 chipset (Global market), Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC (US/Canada).
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50МР primary camera f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide lens, 123 FOV, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto 3x zoom, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 8K video recording at 24fps.
- Front-facing camera: 10.5MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 25W fast charging support, wireless charging.
- Other Features: IP68 rating, 4000mm² Vapor Chamber.