- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to debut in January in the global and Indian markets.
- The upcoming Samsung smartphone is expected to feature minor upgrades.
- Samsung will ship the device with a titanium frame and an almost flat display panel.
Samsung is tipped to debut the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 series smartphones in January, 2024, though it has yet to to confirm the official launch date or the location of the Galaxy Unpacked event. The upcoming series will likely include th Samsung Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ and Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphones going by past trends. In the latest leak, Sogi, a Taiwanese publication platform, has compared hands-on images (via) of the upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra and existing Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphones.
The pictures shared by the publication were shared by Gizmochina as well. However, Sogi itself has removed the article comparing Galaxy S24 Ultra and Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphones.
This is not the first time that images of the S24 have leaked online. Earlier our at MySmartPrice spotted the S Pen of the forthcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone in the FCC listing, which revealed the design ahead of the launch. Another hands-on image of the Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone was leaked in the last week of November. The picture showed the switch to a flat display panel from curved panels.
Galaxy S23 vs Galaxy 24: Difference in two phones
The latest leaked images indicate that upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra will sport an identical design to its predecessor. In the photo, the bottom of the Galaxy S23 Ultra features a USB type-C port, two microphones, a SIM card tray, a speaker grille and an S Pen slot. In contrast, the Galaxy S24 Ultra sports a single microphone and a single cutout for the speaker instead of an individual speaker grille.
The top of the S24 Ultra sports two microphones instead of the single microphone on the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The images reveal that the power button and volume rockers will be slightly bigger as well on the newer phone. The hands-on image also shows a flat edge for the S Pen, which was earlier divulged through the FCC listing. The previous hands-on image reveals that the display won’t be curved as its predecessor.
Samsung will also ship the upcoming S24 Ultra smartphone with a titanium frame. The South Korean will follow in the footsteps of Apple, which ditched a stainless steel frame for a titanium frame for the iPhone 15 Pro series smartphones. The picture doesn’t reveal any other design element or device specifications. The forthcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone was spotted in GeekBench with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy chipset.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED LTPO panel, 144Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy, Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: Up to 16GB RAM, 2TB Storage
- Software: OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras: 200 MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 50MP periscope lens with 5x optical zoom, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 45W wired charging, support for wireless charging
- Others: Titanium Frame, IP68 water and dust resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner