Whether showing your friends your sick moves in a game or making fun videos to share, screen recording is one feature that can quickly help you. Unfortunately, the screen the recording option in many smartphones is still not available natively. However, Apple made it pretty simple to record your iPhone or iPad screen with iOS 11.
The company has added a dedicated screen recording feature that allows users to record their iPhone screens easily. And with the latest iOS 15 update, the company has also introduced some new features to make the whole screen recording experience top-notch. But can you record your iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 screen? Can you also record audio with the screen recording? In this article, we will show you the exact way through which you can easily record your iPhone screen.
How to Add Screen Recording Option to Control Center in iPhone?
To use the screen recording feature of the iOS, you need first to add it to the Control Center. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone and go to Control Center.
- Scroll down to More Controls and search for Screen Recording.
- Now simply tap on the ‘+’ sign to add it to the Control Center.
With this, the screen recording option will be added to the Control Center. You can also place the setting according to your convenience. All you need to do is tap and hold the three horizontal lines on the left side and drag the Screen Recording option to the desired spot.
How to Use Screen Record Feature?
Once you have added the Screen Recording feature to the Control Center, here’s how you can use the feature to record your iPhone screen:
- Swipe down from the upper-right corner of your iPhone display.
- In order to record the screen, tap on the screen recording button present in the Control Center and wait for three seconds.
- Once you are done with the recording, tap on the red status bar. One can also swipe down to open the Control Center and then tap on the Screen recording option to stop recording.
With this, you will be able to record your iPhone screen with this feature. Interestingly, one can also record the audio with a simple tap and hold function. You will see the microphone option at the bottom.
Just tap on it to turn on the microphone to record the audio for the screen recording. Moreover, you can also directly share the screen recording live to different applications like Gmail, Google Meet, Messenger, Telegram, and Zoom. Just tap and hold the Screen recording button and select the app from the list to start the broadcast of your iPhone screen.
How to View Screen Recording?
You can check the saved screen recordings from your iPhone by simply going to the Photos applications. You can also edit the video and do more with the in-built video editor of the Photos application.