- Tecno is preparing to launch the Spark 20 4G soon.
- A new leak has appeared on X, revealing the upcoming device’s official renders and key specifications.
- The report also reveals that the Spark 10 4G will make its global as well as India debut in December 2023.
Tecno recently launched its Spark 20C smartphone in China. Now, the company is preparing to unveil its Spark 20 4G smartphone. A new leak has appeared on X, revealing the upcoming device’s official renders and key specifications. The leak has also confirmed that the Spark 10 4G will make its global as well as India debut in December 2023. Here’s everything you need to know about the Spark 20 4G.
Tecno Spark 20 4G Design (Leaked)
As we can see in the leaked renders, the upcoming Spark 20 4G has an iPhone-inspired camera island at the back featuring two sensors and a flashlight. Besides the camera island, the device will have a plain back with Tecno Spark branding at the bottom right corner. The front will have a punch hole cut-out for a selfie camera with slim bezels. The device seems to have rounded corners where the frame’s right side features the power button and volume rockers. Moreover, it is expected to arrive in three colourways: black, sky blue, and white.
Tecno Spark 20 4G Key Specifications (Leaked)
According to the tipster Paras Guglani, the upcoming Spark 20 4G will draw power from the MediaTek Helio G85 paired with 8GB of RAM. It is said to arrive in two storage options: 128GB and 256GB. In terms of cameras, the smartphone is said to feature a 50MP AI-powered primary sensor and a 32MP selfie shooter on the front. The device is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Tecno Spark 20C Specifications
Meanwhile, you can take a look at the specifications of the recently launched Tecno Spark 20C below.
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD display, 90Hz refresh rate, HD+ (720 × 1612) resolution, centrally positioned punch hole notch, and Dynamic Port
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM and up to 6GB Extended RAM
- Storage: 128GB onboard storage with a micro-SD card slot (supports up to 1TB cards)
- Software: HiOS, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary shooter with 1/2.8-inch sensor size, PDAF, HDR, AI lens, and dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with dual flash
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and software-based face unlock
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup with DTS audio and 400% volume feature
- Dimensions: 163.69 × 75.6 × 8.75mm
- Colour Options: Gravity Black, Mystery White, Alpenglow Gold, and Magic Skin