- The Vivo T2 offers a 64MP camera with OIS and Aura Light flash.
- The smartphone comes equipped with a 4600mAh battery.
- It packs a 32MP selfie camera and supports 66W fast charging.
Vivo, the Chinese smartphone giant, last month, introduced the Vivo T2 Pro smartphone in the Indian market. The brand has now launched yet another T-series smartphone – the Vivo T2 (4G variant). To those unaware, Vivo already has the Vivo T2 5G, Vivo T2x 5G, and Vivo T2 Pro 5G under the T2 series. The latest T-series smartphone makes its global debut in Russia.
The Vivo T2 (4G variant) is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor which brings with it an integrated Mali G57 GPU. The smartphone offers a AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution. Vivo is using Schott Xensation glass on its latest T-series smartphone. It offers an in-display fingerprint scanner but lacks the 3.5mm audio jack.
The Vivo T2 packs a triple-rear camera setup on the security front. This includes a 64MP primary camera with OIS, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP bokeh camera. The smartphone sports a 32MP selfie camera. The latest T-series handset comes equipped with a 4600mAh battery unit and 66W FlashCharge fast charging. Let us take a closer look at the Vivo T2 4G price, specifications, features, and availability.
Vivo T2 4G: Price and Availability
The Vivo T2 4G comes in a maiden configuration, that is 8GB + 256GB, and is priced at RUB 27,999 (approx Rs 24,768). The Vivo T2 4G is available for purchase in Russia.
Vivo is yet to announce the availability of the Vivo T2 4G in other global markets. Also, it is not clear if the smartphone will make it to the Indian market or not.
Vivo T2 4G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.62-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, SGS Eye care display certification, Schott Xensation glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99 SoC with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM and up to 8GB extended RAM
- Storage: 256GB internal storage and a (hybrid) microSD card slot
- Software: FunTouchOS 13, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 64MP primary camera with OIS and f/1.79 aperture, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP bokeh lens, and Aura Light flash
- Front Camera: 32MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4600mAh battery
- Charging: 66W FlashCharge fast charging and USB Type-C charging port
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup, USB Type-C audio port
- Weight: 186 grams
- Dimensions: 162.51 × 75.81 × 7.70 mm
- Others: IP54 water and dust resistance
- Connectivity: 4G, Dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, and BeiDou
- Colour Options: Sea Green, Lavender Glow, and Black Onyx