- The Vivo T2 Pro 5G features a 64MP primary camera which has OIS support.
- The device packs up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone has an in-display fingerprint sensor and an IP54 rating.
Vivo T2 Pro 5G has been launched in India today as Vivo’s latest series-T2 smartphone. The newly launched Vivo T2 Pro 5G features an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a Full HD+ resolution. The device has a curved display which consists of a punch-hole cutout at the centre. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core chipset. The device features a dual-camera setup, an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 16MP selfie camera. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the device ahead:
Vivo T2 Pro 5G Price in India, Availability
The Vivo T2 Pro 5G comes in Moon Black and Dune Gold colour options. The base model of the Vivo T2 Pro 5G which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 23,999 in India. The variant with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs Rs 24,999. The device will go on sale in India from September 29 at 7 PM via Flipkart. As a part of launch offers, customers can get a Rs 2,000 instant discount with ICICI Bank and Axis Bank Credit Card and EMI transactions.
Vivo T2 Pro 5G Specifications, Features
The dual-SIM Vivo T2 Pro 5G runs Android 13 out of the box with FuntouchOS 13 skin on top. Powering the smartphone under the hood there is an octa-core Dimensity 7200 chipset which is coupled with Mali-G610 MP4 GPU. The smartphone boasts a 6.78-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 1300 nits brightness and a punch-hole cutout at the centre.
Moving onto the imaging department, the T2 Pro 5G flaunts a dual-camera setup which consists of a 64MP primary camera. The 64MP primary sensor has an OIS support and a f/1.79 aperture. Accompanying the 64MP sensor there is a 2MP depth camera. The smartphone features a 16MP camera on the front side. The device packs a 4,600mAh battery which supports 66W fast charging.
As far as the other key features of the device go, it has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes, an IP52 rating for water resistance, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 5G SA/NSA, and Bluetooth v5.3 support.
Vivo T2 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 1300 nits brightness,
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 7200 SoC with Mali-G610 MP4 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB Virtual RAM.
- Software: Android 13 with FuntouchOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Dimensions And Weight: 164.1×74.8×7.36mm; 175 grams.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, IP52 rating, 3000mm² vapour chamber cooling.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.3, USB Type-C port, GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO, and QZSS.
- Battery: 4,600mAh, 66W fast charging support.