A new smartphone from Vivo has made its debut today – Y91C 2020 – in Bangladesh. The brand did not organize an event for the launch of the handset. Instead, it quietly listed the phone on its official website. In Bangladesh, Vivo also offers two other Y91 smartphones – the standard Y91 and the more affordable Y91i. And the device launched today, the Y91C 2020, is a trimmed-down variant of the Y91i, making it the most affordable Y91 series smartphone in the country.
The Y91C 2020 is priced at BDT 9,990 (INR 8,369 or $117 approximately) for 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant. And it is only memory configuration on offer. Since it is an entry-level smartphone, it does not offer many interesting features. A few highlights of the device include a bezel-less screen with a V-shaped notch, a 4030mAh battery, AI-enabled cameras at the front and rear, face unlock, and gradient color pattern on the back panel. Here are the full specs.
Vivo V91C 2020 Specifications
- Display – 6.22-inch IPS LCD with HD+ resolution
- Front camera – 5MP with f/1.8 aperture
- Rear camera – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Processor – MediaTek MT6762R (Helio P22)
- RAM – 2GB
- Storage – 32GB
- Operating system – Android 8.1 OS with Funtouch OS 4.5
- Battery – 4030mAh
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, single-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, microUSB port
- Dimensions — 155.11×09×8.28mm
- Weight – 163.5g
Currently, there is no information if the Vivo V91C 2020 will make it to the markets outside Bangladesh. Do let us know your thoughts about the device in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page