- The Vivo Y27 5G is tipped to feature a Full HD+ resolution display.
- The device might be powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC.
- The smartphone will run Android 13 out of the box.
Vivo is prepping up for the launch of the new Y-series smartphone dubbed as the Vivo Y27 5G. This upcoming smartphone was spotted at Google Play Console listing a couple of days back. Additionally, the key hardware specifications of the phone were revealed by the Geekbench listing. The benchmarking platform disclosed that an octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC will power the Vivo Y27 5G. The Geekbench listing also revealed that the phone will pack 8GB of RAM. Now, in a recent development, the Vivo Y27 5G has received the NBTC certification.
Vivo Y27 5G Recevies NBTC Certification
The NBTC certification reveals the model number of the device as Vivo V2302. Additionally, the NBTC certification confirms the moniker as Y27 5G. Apart from these details, no other information is revealed by the NBTC certification. If the past leaks are to be believed, the upcoming Vivo Y27 5G will boast a Full HD+ resolution display with a 440 PPI pixel density. The device will have a punch-hole cutout at the front side which will accommodate the selfie camera.
Furthermore, the smartphone will pack up to 6GB of RAM. There will be also top-end model which will come with 8GB of RAM. We can expect the smartphone to debut in 128GB and 256GB storage options. As for the software, the device will run Android 13 out of the box with Funtouch OS 13 skin on top.
The Vivo Y27 5G was also spotted at NCC certification last month. The NCC certification revealed that the smartphone will pack up to a 5,000mAh battery which will support 44W fast charging. Furthermore, the NCC certification also confirmed that the device will have a dual-camera setup and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. At the bottom side, the handset will be featuring a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, a speaker grill, and a microphone.
The past leak also suggests that the Vivo Y27 5G will be a rebrand of the Vivo Y36 5G smartphone. To recall, the Vivo Y36 5G made its debut in the Indonesian market by the end of last. Assuming that the Y27 5G will be a rebrand of the Y36 5G, we can expect it to flaunt a 6.44-inch display, a 50MP primary camera, 2MP secondary lens, and a 16MP selfie camera. The phone also could offer an IP54 rating as well as NFC support.
Vivo Y27 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.44-inch display, Full HD+ 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC.
- RAM, Storage: 6GB8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage, microSD card support.
- Rear-facing camera: 50 primary cameras, 2MP bokeh camera, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP selfie camera.
- OS: Android 13 OS with Funtouch OS 13.
- Other Specifications: IP54 rating, NFC, 5G, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 44W fast charging support.