- The feeling of being stalked is creepy.
- There’s a way to find out your stalker.
- You can even prevent stalkers from keep coming to your profile.
Instagram is the most used social media app today when it comes to photos and short videos (Reels) sharing. We often share photos and videos on it as well in hopes of getting views and followers mostly. But, there are times when people do visit our profile and stalk it as they please but don’t follow us. If you want to catch such culprits who visit and hunt your profile but choose not to follow there are several ways. So let’s check out ways to see who viewed your Instagram profile even if they are not following or following you.
How To See Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile
As we mentioned earlier there are several ways to see who viewed your Instagram profile. Keep in mind that this can help you partially see who viewed your profile. These ways include checking out your story views, highlights views, and using third-party apps as a last resort.
How to Check Who Viewed Your Instagram Stories:
- Once you put a story on Instagram tap on your profile icon from home or from the profile icon
- Open the stories by tapping on your profile picture
- Now swipe up on the story to reveal who viewed your stories
How to Check Who Viewed Your Instagram Stories Highlights
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner
- In the profile section Tap on the stories Highlights’
- Tap on any of your Highlights and open a story
- Swipe-up on the story highlights
- Here you’ll be able to see who viewed your stories and highlights
How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Profile Using Business Profile Insights
Instagram allows Business profile owners to keep track of their interactions and reach. Not only that but it also allows users to take follow-ups of their entire profile like their profile visitors, Views on their pictures, and the demographics they are reaching out to.
Overall the business profile on Instagram makes a really good tool for many which can also be used to monitor the profile visitors. Keep in mind that you can only see the total number of visitors and not the name of individual visitors using business profile insights.
How to Convert Your Profile to a Business Profile on Instagram:
- Tap on your Profile icon in the bottom right
- Go to the settings and privacy menu by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile
- Scroll down till you find an option called “Account Type and Tools”
- In Account Type and tool select Switch to Professional Account
- Tap continue and complete the process
How to check Business Profile Insights:
- After verification as a Business account
- Go to your profile
- Tap on the Insights option under your bio
How To Prevent Someone From Seeing Your Instagram Profile
It’s easy to not let any stranger gain access to your profile content. You can turn your profile into a private account it’s as simple as that. Once you turn your profile into a private account you will be able to restrict strangers to follow you and see the content of your profile.
How to Convert Instagram Account to Private:
- Go to your profile
- Tap on the settings menu
- Scroll down to account privacy
- Turn on the Private Account toggle
That’s it now you have turned your account into a private account which now can only be seen by the people you allow to follow.
How to make your Instagram ID private?
To make your Instagram ID private, go to settings then tap on account privacy and toggle private account on.
How to convert a personal profile to a business profile on Instagram?
Go to settings and then go to Account type and tools. In the Account type select the Business profile option and complete the procedure.