Price Not Available
- Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 is a mid-range executive mobile with BlackBerry OS 5.0
- It comes with a 2.46 inch TFT display (320 x 240 pixels), QWERTY keyboard and optical trackpad
- It has a 2MP camera and runs on 256 MB RAM and 256 MB internal memory
- Connectivity options include Wifi, 3G, microUSB, GPS Navigation with BlackBerry Maps
- Like any other Blackberry, it supports all major Email services and Instant Messengers
- Battery is Li-Ion 1150 mAh with talktime of upto 4hr 30min (2G) / 5h 30min (3G)
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 Price in India
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 was obtained on 29th March 2015 14:02:34
- The BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 is not available for sale in any of the stores
- The price is valid in all major cities of India including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any deviation.
- Buy BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product.
You may also be interested in
Mobile Video Review
Mobiles in Price Range Similar to Price of BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
Reviews of BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
January 29, 2012
64% people found Midul's reviews helpful.
genius inside gorgeous outside!!!!
Pros - it has a better user friendly menu and options and attractive applications.I m lving it :)))
Cons - its sometimes a bit slow. sometimes get hanged uppp.
dis is a best midclass buisiness mobile with a gorgeous outlook...as it carries a lots of applications,, dat keeps us with in touch with everything!!!
View All Reviews
February 13, 2012
80% people found Hithesh's reviews helpful.
not very satisfied
Pros - a better camera would suggest it or make it better
Cons - i would like a good browser in these also
for the new friends of mine i recommend you to not to take this if your budget is this much
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 Price in India is Rs. as on 2015 29th March