OPPO has released the global version of the ColorOS 12, which is based on Android 12. OPPO’s ColorOS 12 comes with a slew of new features, including a more inclusive design, new Sidebar tools, improved privacy controls, and more. OPPO was one of the few smartphone manufacturers that had upgraded their devices to the newest Android operating system last year. The firm has recently released the ColorOS 12 upgrade deployment schedule for its eligible devices. It will make the beta version available for a variety of handsets, including the cheaper models like the A53s 5G. Let’s take a look at the devices that will be receiving the ColorOS 12 beta upgrade.
Oppo ColorOS 12 Beta Update Rollout Details Announced
OPPO has announced that it will begin bringing out the ColorOS 12 beta and stable versions to its eligible devices. The company has listed the number of smartphones getting the Android 12 update.
- From October 2021: Find X3 Pro.
- From November 2021: Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition, Find X2, Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition, Reno6 5G.
- From December 2021: Reno6, Reno5, Reno5 Marvel Edition, Reno6 Z 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro, F19 Pro+, A74 5G, A73 5G.
- First Half of 2022: Find X3 Lite 5G, Find X3 Neo 5G, Find X2 Neo, Find X2 Lite, Reno 10x Zoom, Reno5 5G, Reno5 F, Reno5 Lite, Reno5 Z 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 5G, Reno4 F. Reno4 Lite, Reno4 Z 5G, Reno4 Pro, Reno4, Reno4 Mo Salah Edition, Reno3 Pro 5G, Reno3 Pro, Reno3, Reno5 A, F19 Pro, F17 Pro, A94 5G, A94, A93, A54 5G, A53s 5G.
- Second Half of 2022: F17, F19s, F19, A74, A73, A53, A53s, A16s
The company also adds that these dates are the start time of the rollout plan and the beta versions will be released on a batch by batch basis and that the plan doesn’t apply to carrier exclusive models.
How to Apply for ColorOS 12 Beta Version
If you’re interested in trying out ColorOS 12 before it is mass released to the public, here’s how you can apply for the ColorOS 12 beta program.
- Start by launching the Settings application on your OPPO smartphone and navigating to the Software Update section.
- Here, tap on the hexagon-shaped settings like icon, and choose Trial version > Beta version and fill in your information.
- Finally, agree to the terms and conditions and tap on Submit.
That said, is your device on the list? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page