Last evening, CD Projekt Red’s REDstream shed light on the many features and fixes coming to Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.3 and it is safe to say that it is pretty big – and also brings some of the free DLC players have been promised. However, while many had expected the DLC to be small – perhaps alternate costumes and a new car isn’t exactly all they had in mind.
This isn’t to say that Patch 1.3 is the be-all and end-all of patches, updates, and DLC for Cyberpunk 2077 and there are probably more on the way. No exact release date has been confirmed by the studio for Patch 1.3, and only that it will be arriving soon for PC, Consoles, and Stadia.
Patch 1.3 includes a whole host of fixes for quests in Cyberpunk 2077 alongside overall streaming improvements such as memory optimizations and memory management improvements.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 Patch Notes
- Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the “Additional Content” tab.
- Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket – both available in the stash in V’s apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They’re of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
- Archer Quartz “Bandit” – available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven’t received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota’s workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
- Improved the minimap’s zoom level when driving, so that it’s more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love – screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character’s skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
- Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It’s now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V’s apartment.
- Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
- Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
- It’s now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
For full patch notes, head over to Cyberpunk 2077’s official website, link here.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page