India and Bangladesh are all set to face each other in the first Test match of the two-match series, starting Wednesday, December 14. Team India will be looking to start afresh in with the first test match, which will take place at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. We all know that India faced a shocking defeat from Bangladesh in the ODI series, where the latter defeated the former with a 2-1 score.
However, team India made a comeback in the Test series by winning the first test match. The Indian team will be led by KL Rahul, as Rohit Sharma has been ruled out from the series due to a thumb injury. Moreover, some other famous players like Mohammed Shami and Ravindra Jadeja have been ruled out due to shoulder and knee injuries. So, if you want to know all the actions of the India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test match, then you have come to the right place. Let us talk about how you can easily watch the 2nd Test match for the India tour of the Bangladesh series on your phone, laptop and TV. We also list how you can watch the match for free without requiring an OTT subscription here, so read on.
India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match Live Streaming: Match date, time, venue
- Match: IND vs BAN
- Match Date: December 22nd
- Match Time: 09.00 AM
- Venue: Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur
Where to Watch India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match: Live Streaming Online on Mobile, Laptop and TV
The India tour of Bangladesh is live-streamed on Sony Liv. You need a Sony Liv subscription to watch India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match on mobile, laptop or TV.
Sony Liv offers four different subscription plans:
- Mobile Only: It costs Rs 599 per year, and as the name suggests, you can only watch on mobile, and the number of devices allowed to be logged in is only 1. The video quality is capped at 720p.
- Liv Premium Yearly: The yearly plan of Liv Premium costs Rs 999. You can log in to up to 5 devices, but you can watch on two devices simultaneously. The video quality goes up to 1080p.
- Liv Premium 6 Months: The six months plan of Liv Premium costs Rs 699, and the benefits remain the same as that of the yearly plan.
- Liv Premium Monthly: The monthly plan of Liv Premium costs Rs 299. It can be logged into five devices, but you can watch simultaneously on a single device. The video quality goes up to 1080p.
Not just streaming rights, TV rights are also acquired by Sony Sports Network. It is broadcast live on Sony Sports Ten 3 SD & HD (Hindi), Sony Sports Ten 4 SD & HD (Tamil), Sony Sports Ten 4 SD & HD HD (Telugu) and Sony Sports Ten 5 SD & HD (English) and DD Sports.
India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match: How to watch live streaming online for free
India Tour of Bangladesh is live telecast on Sony Sports Network channels such as Sony Sports Ten 3, Sony Sports Ten 4, and Sony Sports Ten 5. It is also telecast live on DD Sports.
You can watch Sony Sports Ten 3 and DD Sports on Jio TV for free. If you’re a Jio subscriber, you get access to Jio TV for free. You can download Jio TV from Play Store or App Store.
Redeem Flipkart SuperCoins for Sony Liv
Flipkart SuperCoins is a reward program from Flipkart; you earn a few SuperCoins from Flipkart for every purchase. Flipkart SuperCoins can be redeemed for many OTT subscriptions, and Sony Liv is one of them. You can exchange 299 SuperCoins for one month Sony Liv subscription. So check your Flipkart account for SuperCoins and redeem your Sony Liv subscription for free.
Vi Sony Liv Bundle
Vi has two prepaid recharge plans that bundle Sony Liv Mobile Only subscription:
- Rs 82: This plan bundles 28 days of Sony Liv Mobile Only subscription and comes with 4GB of data and 14 days validity.
- Rs 698: This plan bundles one year Sony Liv Mobile Only subscription and comes with 10GB of data, and has a validity of 28 days.
Vi also has a postpaid plan of Rs 100, which bundles Sony Live Mobile Only for a month along with 10GB of data and 30 days validity.
Airtel Xstream App
All the content from Sony Liv can be accessed via the Airtel Xstream app. The Airtel Xstream app gives you access to 15+ OTT platforms, including Sony Liv, for a low price of Rs 149 per month. If you subscribe to the Airtel Xstream app, you can watch India vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI for half the price of 1 month Sony Liv subscription. You also get access to OTT apps such as Lionsgate Play, Eros Now, Hoichoi, Hungama Play, Manorama Max and more.
India vs Bangladesh Squads
India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul(w), Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmed/ Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur/ Umran Malik, Deepak Chahar, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Sen
Bangladesh (Playing XI): Litton Das(c), Anamul Haque, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain
India vs Bangladesh: Popular stats and records
|India Win Percentage||81.08%||100%||91.9%|
|Bangladesh Win Percentage||16.21%||0%||8.3%|
India vs Bangladesh: Highest and Lowest Scores in Test
- India Highest Score vs Bangladesh: 687/6d – February 2017 at Hyderabad
- India Lowest Score vs Bangladesh: 243 – January 2010 at Chattogram
- Bangladesh Highest Score vs India: 400 – November 2000 at Dhaka Dhaka
- Bangladesh Lowest Score vs India: 91 (46.3) – November 2000 at Dhaka
India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test: FAQs
When will India vs Bangladesh match start?
India vs Bangladesh match will start at 09.00 AM IST on December 14th.
Where can you stream India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match?
You can officially stream India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match on the Sony Liv app. You can also stream it via Jio TV and Airtel Xstream.
Which TV channel will broadcast India vs Bangladesh’s 2nd Test Match match?
India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test Match is telecast by Sony Sports Network channels such as Sony Sports Ten 3, Sony Sports Ten 4, Sony Sports Ten 5 and DD Sports.