- The Infinix GT 10 Pro series will be launched in India on August 3
- The series will feature Nothing Phone-like design.
- Customers can get up to Rs 2,000 additional discounts.
Infinix, the popular budget smartphone maker is now gearing up to launch brand new series of phones in India next week. The company is all set to launch the Infinix GT 10 Pro series in India on August 3. The series will also include the Infinix 10 Pro+. The teaser announcement of the phone has attracted many in India because the phone resembles the Nothing Phone in terms of the back design.
The upcoming Infinix GT 10 Pro will feature a Cyber Mecha design with a transparent photo chromatic rear panel design and there is also an adaptive LED interface, which is similar to the Nothing Phone. Ahead of the launch of the GT 10 Pro series in India, Flipkart has revealed the launch offers and also some specifications of the device. Let’s take a look at all the details.
Infinix GT 10 Pro Pre-order Offers on Flipkart
The Infinix GT 10 Pro will be available for pre-order on August 3, 2023, in India, which also happens to be the launch day of the phone. The company is offering some exciting offers on the phone for those who pre-order. Here is what the pre-order benefits look like.
- The first 5,000 customers get Pro Gaming Kit (universal shoulder triggers, gaming finger sleeves, carbon box).
- Customers can get Rs 2,000 instant bank discount or an additional Rs 2,000 off on exchange.
- No cost EMI on all banks, up to 6 months for both credit card and debit card users.
Infinix GT 10 Pro: Features and Specifications
Flipkart has also confirmed some of the key specifications of the device. The Infinix GT 10 Pro series will come with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 8GB of Virtual RAM. The phone will feature 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. Under the hood, the Infinix device will be powered by Dimensity 8050 processor. In terms of visuals, the phone will pack in a large 6.67-inch 10-bit AMOLED screen with a 120Hz screen refresh rate.
Other features include Hi-Res audio, dts audio, and game engine. Further, the company has also confirmed that the phone will feature a bloat-free Android experience. From the images, the device will feature a semi-transparent design at the rear which will also house mini LEDs similar to the Nothing Phone 2.
Infinix GT 10 Series Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 1300 SoC (Infinix GT 10 Pro), Dimensity 8050 SoC (Infinix GT 10 Pro+).
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP + 8MP + 8MP.
- Front-facing camera: 32MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh.
- Colours: Cyber Black, Mirage Silver.