- The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The device features a 50MP triple-camera setup and a 16MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 150W fast charging.
The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro smartphone has been launched in China. This new offering from OnePlus arrives as a successor to the OnePlus Ace 2 which debuted earlier this year in February. The newly unveiled OnePlus Ace 2 Pro boasts a 6.74-inch OLED display that has a 1.5K resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate. The device features a triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It also has 5G support and 150W fast charging. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro ahead:
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Pricing, Availability
The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro comes in Aurora Green and Titanium Grey colours. The base OnePlus Ace 2 Pro model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs 34,500), whereas the 16GB RAM variant with 512GB storage costs CNY 3,399 (roughly Rs 38,800).
The top-end model which comes with 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage is priced at CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs 45,600). The device will be available for pre-order in China from August 16. It will go on sale starting from August 23.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specifications, Features
The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro boots Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS skin on top. The device will be receiving three Android software updates as confirmed by OnePlus earlier.
Under the hood, the handset is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor which is aided with Adreno 740 GPU. The smartphone packs up to 24GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 internal storage. It features a 6.74-inch OLED display which has a 1600 nits peak brightness, a 2772×1240 pixel resolution, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a punch-hole cutout at the centre, a 450 PPI pixel density, and a 93.90% screen-to-body ratio.
As for the optics purpose, the smartphone boasts a triple-camera setup. The rear-facing camera module includes a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX890 sensor), an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. The 50MP primary camera has a f/1.8 aperture and an OIS support. The selfies and video-calling department on the handset are handled by a 16MP sensor which has a f/2.4 aperture.
The other key features which the smartphone offer includes an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, a 5,000mAh battery, and 150W fast charging. The device measures 8.98mm in terms of thickness and weighs 210 grams.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch OLED display, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1600 nits peak brightness, HDR10+ support, TÜV Rheinland global eye protection certification, 93.90% screen-to-body ratio, 450 PPI pixel density, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, AOD support.
- Material: Asahi Glass AGC screen protection, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the back.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1 UI.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB of UFS 4.0 internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX890 sensor),6P lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 4K video-recording support at 60fps, 8MP ultra-wide lens (SonyIMX355 sensor), 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor, 3P lens, f/2.4, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 16MP (Samsung S5K3P9 sensor).
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28A/n41/n77/n78), VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth v5.3, NFC, GPS/Beidou/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: dual stereo speakers, dual microphone, Dolby Atmos, 9140mm² VC cooling system.
- Dimensions And Weight: 163.1×74.2×8.98mm, 210 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 150W fast charging support.