- OnePlus Open is receiving its second firmware update within a month of launch.
- The update improves clarity of photos taken at higher zoom with telephoto camera.
- The company claims to have fixed the issue because of which the eraser tool becomes unresponsive to taps.
OnePlus has started rolling out a new update for its foldable smartphone – the OnePlus Open. This is the second firmware update that is being rolled out for the OnePlus Open. To those unaware, the brand rolled out CPH2551_22.214.171.124(EX01) update for the OnePlus Open with system and camera enhancements a couple of weeks ago.
The latest update for the OnePlus Open arrives with firmware version CPH2551_126.96.36.199 and is around 30MBs in size. OnePlus, with the latest update, has finally added eSIM support to the OnePlus Open. Let us take a closer look at the features and changes that the update brings to the OnePlus Open.
OnePlus Open CPH2551_188.8.131.52 Update: Changelogs and Features
OnePlus Open CPH2551_184.108.40.206 update brings with it several system and camera improvements. Also, OnePlus has finally added eSIM support to its first foldable with the latest update. Apart from it, the update increases clarity of photos taken at higher zoom with telephoto camera.
OnePlus has also improved the tone and colour accuracy of photos taken in Pro mode. The company says that it has fixed the issue because of which the eraser tool becomes unresponsive to taps. The update also brings fix for the slow response issue that users encountered while tapping a friend’s profile photo in WeChat on the cover screen.
Apart from it, OnePlus also claims to have improved system stability and performance on the device with this firmware update. Take a look at the official changelogs below,
• Improves system stability.
• Improves system performance.
• Fixes a slow response issue that might occur when you tap and hold a friend’s profile photo in WeChat on the cover screen.
• Fixes an Issue where the Eraser tool in Photos might not respond to your taps.
• Adds support for eSIM.
• Increases the clarity of photos taken at higher zoom ratios with the telephoto camera.
• Improves the tone and color accuracy of photos taken in Photo and Pro mode.
OnePlus usually rolls out firmware updates in a phased manner so the update may not be available on your unit yet. To those unaware, in a phased roll out, a firmware update is rolled out to a limited number of users initially and if no major issues are encountered, the same update is rolled out widely after a few days.