- The OPPO Pad Air 2 might arrive as a rebrand of the OnePlus Pad Go.
- The tablet is expected to launch in China in December alongside the Reno 11 series.
- The OPPO Pad Air 2 might feature an 11.35-inch display, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and an 8,000mAh battery.
OPPO is working towards the launch of the OPPO Reno 11 series smartphones. A recent leak revealed that OPPO will launch the Reno 11 series in China on November 23. However, the launch of this upcoming smartphone lineup is delayed, and it is now tipped to launch in China in December. Alongside, the Reno 11 series, OPPO also could launch the OPPO Pad Air 2 as revealed by tipster Digital Chat Station. To recall, the OPPO Pad Air 2 had received the radio certification in China back in July, and its launch is considered to be as imminent in the country.
OPPO Pad Air Might Be Powered By Helio G99 SoC
The OPPO Pad Air 2 was previously rumoured to debut alongside the Find N3 Flip smartphone. However, during that time, the company didn’t announce the tablet. The upcoming OPPO Pad Air 2 is rumoured to arrive as a rebrand of the OnePlus Pad Go. To recall, the OnePlus Pad Go was launched in India last month.
Considering that the OPPO Pad Air 2 is supposed to arrive as a rebrand of the OnePlus Pad Go, it might feature an 11.35-inch display with a 2.4K resolution and 400 nits brightness. The display panel on the tablet might have a 90Hz refresh rate. It could be powered by an octa-core Helio G99 SoC which could be coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. We can expect this upcoming tablet to likely to boot Android 13 out of the box with the company’s ColorOS 13.2 user interface on top.
The rest of the key features which the Pad Air 2 might offer include an 8MP front-facing camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera, face unlock support, a Stereo speaker with Dolby Atmos support, an 8,000mAh battery, and 33W fast charging.
It is worth noting that at present OPPO has not confirmed any details regarding the launch of the Reno 11 series and the OPPO Pad Air 2. If the launch of these products is actually happening in December, we can expect OPPO to reveal more details about them in the coming few days.
OPPO Pad Air 2 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 11.35-inch display, 2.4K resolution, 400 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 260 PPI pixel density, 86.40% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Helio G99 chipset with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2.
- Other Features: Quad speaker with Dolby Atmos support, Face unlock.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LTE support (optional), Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 8,000mAh, 33W fast charging.