- The smartphones such as the Realme 11 Pro 5G and the Realme 11 5G series will be available during the sale with up to Rs 4,000 discount.
- Apart from smartphones, Realme Pad, Pad Mini, and a few AIOT products will be also available at a discounted price.
Realme festive days Diwali sale has been announced by Realme today. During the sale, there will be offers on Realme smartphones, tablets, and IoT devices from November 2. The offer will be applicable on the Realme India website as well as Flipkart. As a part of the sale, customers can purchase devices such as the Realme 11 Pro 5G, Realme 11 5G series, Realme C53, Realme Pad, and a few AIOT products at a discounted price. Let us take a look ahead as to which products will be available at a discounted price:
Realme Festive Days Diwali Sale Offers:
- As per the details shared by Realme, during the festive day’s Diwali sale, the Realme 11 Pro 5G and Realme 11 Pro+ 5G has received up to Rs 4,000 discount. The discounted price is applicable on the 8GB RAM variant with 128GB of internal storage. The Diwali sale price of the Realme 11 Pro 5G starts at Rs 19,999 whereas the Realme 11 Pro+ 5G starts at Rs 24,999.
- The Realme 11 5G is also available during the sale with up to Rs 4,000 discount. Similar to the Realme 11 Pro 5G, the discount is applicable on the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of the Realme 11 5G.
- The Realme 11x 5G receives an Diwali discount of Rs 2,500 on its base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
- The next smartphone which is available with an offer price is the Realme C53. The device is priced at Rs 9,999 during the sale.
- Apart from C53, the Realme C55 and the C51 4GB RAM variant with 64GB of internal storage are available for Rs 8,999 and Rs 7,999 respectively.
- The Realme Pad and the Realme Pad Mini are also available during the sale with up to Rs 4,000 discount.
- As mentioned above, the discounted price is applicable only on Realme.com and Flipkart. The sale has commenced already from today i.e. November 2, and will conclude on November 15.
Apart from announcing this new sale, Realme also has launched its Diwali campaign called ‘Dare to Shine,’ featuring actor Shah Rukh Khan. The company says that this new campaign celebrates the resilience of the human spirit and aligns with the festive spirit of Diwali, symbolizing the triumph of light over darkness and the strengthening of human connections. The campaign also encourages people to find their inner light and use it as a guiding force for themselves and others.