- Realme has revealed the front design of its upcoming Realme GT 5 Pro, featuring ultra-thin bezels.
- The device has been listed on China’s e-commerce portal Tmall.
- The Realme GT 5 Pro will be the first device from the company to have wireless charging.
The Realme GT 5 Pro is a highly anticipated Android flagship, as it will be the first device from the company to feature the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. Realme recently confirmed the launch date of the phone, which is scheduled for December 7.
The company has also been revealing the specifications of the phone through teasers. Realme has confirmed that the Realme GT 5 Pro will feature a periscope lens with the IMX 890 sensor, along with 50W wireless charging. While the company is gearing up for the official launch, hands-on images of its upcoming flagship have now surfaced online.
Realme GT 5 Pro Confirmed Specifications So Far
The Realme GT 5 Pro will feature a new narrow-edge design for the display. The panel will be supplied by BOE. However, Realme has not confirmed the resolution and other details of the panel yet.
Furthermore, Realme has also confirmed that its upcoming flagship will have a periscope lens with support for 2.7X optical zoom. This lens will be backed by the Sony IMX 890 sensor. It will also support 120X digital zoom.
The Realme GT 5 Pro will be the first smartphone from the company to feature wireless charging. The brand has confirmed through teasers that the device will support 50W wireless charging. The phone will feature a 5400mAh battery along with 100W wired fast charging.
The highlight of the Realme GT 5 Pro is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, making it one of the first set of devices in the world to launch with the latest flagship processor. Realme will be officially launching the device in China on December 7.
Realme GT 5 Pro Price Tipped, Hands-on Images Surface Online
The Realme GT 5 Pro has been listed on China’s e-commerce portal Tmall, revealing the price of the phone. As per the website, the Realme GT 5 Pro could be priced at CNY 3499 (approx Rs 41,800) in China.
After Realme revealed the front design of its upcoming flagship, hands-on images of the Realme GT 5 Pro were leaked online. Photos show that the device has curved edges at the back along with a significant camera bump. The Realme GT 5 Pro could offer a golden colour finish as one of the options.
Realme has been teasing the launch of a new flagship device in global markets as well. After its launch in China, the company is expected to launch the Realme GT 5 Pro in European markets in Q1 2024. Realme has not confirmed the launch of the device in India yet.
Realme GT 5 Pro Summarized With Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.82-inch OLED display, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB storage
- Software: Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 50MP telephoto lens with 2.7X optical zoom and IMX 890 sensor.
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5400mAh, 100W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating