- The Samsung Galaxy A05 packs a MediaTek Helio G85 under the hood.
- The smartphone is powered by a 5000mAh battery unit.
- It offers a 50MP primary camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung, a couple of weeks back, introduced a new A-series smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy A05s in the Indian market. The Korean tech is now gearing up to unveil yet another A-series smartphone – the Samsung Galaxy A05 in the country. Ahead of the launch, folks at 91mobiles have spotted the Samsung Galaxy A05 with the model number SM-A055F/DS on Samsung India Support website.
The handset’s appearance on the Samsung India website suggests that the Samsung Galaxy A05 India launch is imminent. To those unaware, the Samsung Galaxy A05 duo made its debut last month in Malaysia. Let us take a closer look at the details.
The Samsung Galaxy A05 made an appearance on the Samsung India support website with the model number SM-A055F/DS. The listing doesn’t reveal anything about the upcoming A-series handset. However, the listing does hint that the Galaxy A05 will soon launch in the Indian market.
A couple of days back, the Samsung Galaxy A05 price in India surfaced on the web. As per a reliable tipster, the upcoming A-series smartphone will launch in two configuration options – 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB which are tipped to be priced at Rs 12,499 and Rs 14,999 respectively.
Samsung is yet to announce the Samsung Galaxy A05 India launch date. However, we can expect the smartphone to launch in the coming weeks in the country. The Samsung Galaxy A05 has already launched in Malaysia so its detailed specifications and features are already known. Let us take a quick recap of Galaxy A05 specifications and features.
Samsung Galaxy A05: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.7-inch PLS LCD display, HD+ (720 × 1600 pixel) resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, and Infinity-U notch
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with Mali G52 GPU
- Memory: 4GB/ 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/ 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage and dedicated microSD card support
- Software: OneUI 5.1 Core, based on Android 13. Two Android version upgrades and four years of security patch updates.
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Cameras: 50MP primary rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, and an LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 25W fast charging support and USB Type-C port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 195 grams
- Dimensions: 168.8 × 78.2 × 8.8mm
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.3, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, and Galileo
- Colour Options: Silver, Light Green, and Black