- Samsung will soon debut a budget Galaxy A series smartphone.
- The device will be available in 4G and 5G variants.
- The price of the 5G model was recently leaked through a Walmart listing.
It appears that Samsung will be making a new addition to the Galaxy A series before the year ends. The Samsung Galaxy A15 has leaked on multiple websites, right from its renders being shared by well-known tipster Onleaks to its press renders being revealed by Evan Blass. Now 91mobiles has exclusively revealed the renders and colour options of Samsung Galaxy A15 5G / 4G variants for European markets.
The report reveals that Samsung will debut the 5G and 4G variants of Galaxy A15 smartphones in Yellow, Blue, and Light Blue hues in Europe. The render shared by the publication reveals a waterdrop notch housing the selfie camera. We can also see the large bezels around the display.
The upcoming Samsung smartphone will sport a rounded edge with a boxy design. Most Samsung smartphones, ranging from Galaxy A to Galaxy S series, feature a similar triple rear camera layout. Samsung will equip the A15 smartphone with triple rear cameras and an LED flash. Samsung’s logo can be seen on the bottom center of the smartphone.
The power button and volume rockers can be seen on the right side of the device. The accidental listing of the device in Walmart only revealed the Blue colour option. The listing also divulged that Samsung will debut the smartphone at USD 139 (approx. Rs 11,600) for the 5G variant with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The FCC listing of the smartphone confirmed that it will be equipped with 25W fast charging. The GeekBench listing divulges that the Galaxy A15 4G variant will sport MediaTek Helio G99 SoC paired with up to 4GB of RAM. The 5G variant of the upcoming Galaxy A15 appeared in GeekBench with MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC.
Samsung Galaxy A15 5G / 4G Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch display, 90Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC, Mali G57-MP2 GPU (5G), MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, Mali G57-MP2 GPU (4G).
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM, 128 GB internal storage, microSD support with support for expansion up to 1 TB.
- Software: One UI 5 based on Android 13
- Rear Cameras: 50MP primary rear camera, 5MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth lens.
- Front Camera: 13MP shooter.
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 25W fast charging support.
- Security: Side Fingerprint sensor.
- Colour Options: Blue, Yellow, Light Blue.