Spotify is back with another offer for music lovers in India. The music streaming service is now offering additional free music listening months in an all-new festive offer. For those unaware, Apple Music offers two free trial months for new users in India, while Spotify has now doubled that up in a limited-period offer. Spotify in its premium plan offers some extra features to enable listeners to engage better with music.
Spotify under the new festive campaign is offering Premium subscription for 4 months. The offer is only valid till the October 24 i.e. Diwali, and the article will consist of detailed information related to the news like how to avail of the plan, whether it is worth or not, hidden costs and much more.
Spotify is giving it's premium for free for a duration of 4 months. So those who don't have premium it's time to experience it pic.twitter.com/HeAaJDJSyb
— leander (@leander10738162) October 21, 2022
How to avail of the offer?
Spotify Premium offer is available for a limited period and is only available for new users in India. Existing Spotify users cannot avail the offer or even users who have already availed any free trial offers are not eligible for the new 4 months free trial offer. Now, let’s dive in on how to avail the new Spotify Premium offer.
- Firstly open the Spotify subscription page.
- Now click on the ‘Get Started’ icon and wait for the signing page to load up.
- Now you have to log in or sign in to Spotify with any of your accounts on Facebook, Apple, or Google, or simply use your phone number. One can also use their email ID to log in.
- Now you can avail the plan using any online payment mode or debit and credit card option.
- Once the 4 month tenure is over, Rs 119 per month will be debited as a subscription fee that can be cancelled at any time.
Now we are sharing some information that needs to be noticed before availing of the plan
- The offer is only for individual accounts meaning only one device can play the songs.
- After the free tenure, the subscription fees of the same plan will be Rs 119.
- Some terms and conditions apply to the offer that one should read before paying.
- The offer only applies to users who are new to a premium subscription.
Pros of Individual premium plan on Spotify
- Ad-free music listening.
- Ability to download 10000 songs.
- It has enhanced sound quality.
Spotify Premium vs competition
Spotify has been extending plenty of offers for new users in India but the monthly charge remains at Rs 119 while annual is at Rs 1189 for 12 months. Let’s see how much rival music streaming apps charge users.
Let’s start with Jio Saavn, the fee for the Jio Saavn premium plan is Rs 99 per month, but when we select the 1-year subscription, it gets reduced to Rs 399 per year. The advantages one gets with Jio Saavn premium are ad-free music, high audio quality, access to exclusive content, ability to download unlimited content.
Gaana is another music streaming platform, and the monthly fee of Gaana Plus is Rs 99 per month, but the yearly plan costs Rs 299 per year, introducing you to ad-free music, unlimited downloads and HD quality.
Apple Music is one giant rival to Spotify and it offers monthly subscription at Rs 99 while annual subscription at Rs 999.