- The Tecno Spark 20 has been listed on Tecno Mobile’s global website.
- The device features a 50MP primary camera, along with a 32MP selfie shooter.
- The Tecno Spark 20 also gets a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
The Tecno Spark 20 has been officially announced by the company as its latest offering in the budget segment. Tecno has unveiled the specifications of the device on its website and is soon expected to start its retail sale.
The Tecno Spark 20 was previously spotted in leaked hands-on images. The device was seen on the Google Play Console ahead of its launch, indicating that the company is gearing up to launch the phone in multiple global markets. Here’s everything that you should know about the Tecno Spark 20.
Tecno Spark 20 Announced: Specifications and Features
The Tecno Spark 20 comes with a plastic unibody design and features a dual camera setup at the back with an iPhone-like alignment. The device also has flat edges with a boxy design.
The Tecno Spark 20 gets a hole-punch screen, which is a 6.6-inch LCD panel. The resolution of this display is 1612 x 720 with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The hole-punch design comes with Dynamic Port software features, similar to the live activities on iPhones. The phone runs on HiOS 13 based on Android 13.
Given its budget-friendly nature, the Tecno Spark 20 is a 4G-only device powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. Although the company has not specified the exact storage variants of the device yet, we know that it offers an 8GB RAM variant. The phone also gets support for storage expansion via a microSD card slot.
The dual camera setup on the Tecno Spark 20 features a 50MP primary sensor. Tecno has not revealed the details of the secondary camera and instead calls it an AI camera. This setup is paired with an LED flash. The front-facing camera is a 32MP sensor.
The Tecno Spark 20 is powered by a 5000mAh battery, and supports 18W fast charging. The device features a USB-C port and also retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. It also gets a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The listing on Tecno’s website reveals that the Tecno Spark 20 will offer four colour options: Gravity Black, Cyber White, Neon Gold, and a special Magic Skin 2.0 Blue variant with a leather finish. The device also gets IP53 rating for water and dust resistance.
Tecno has not unveiled the pricing of the Tecno Spark 20 yet. Given the specifications, we can expect the device to be priced at around Rs 10,000. Tecno is expected to launch the device in the Middle East first.
Tecno is also yet to confirm the launch of the Tecno Spark in India. As of now, the company is currently selling the Tecno Spark Go in the country as its latest addition to the Spark series.
Tecno Spark 20: Summary
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD screen, 1612×720 resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- RAM and Storage: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, expandable via microSD
- Software: HiOS 13 based on Android 13
- Rear cameras: 50 MP primary camera, secondary AI lens
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Other Features: 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers, IP53 rating
- Dimensions: 163.69 x 75.6 x 8.45mm